Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only one ?

Have you ever been on reddit or 4chan?

• Yes and I'm a ultra soyboy who need to inject T

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No because I'm a normal straight male without hormone issues.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I see threads,comments people telling reddit or 4chan are not like they used to be. I can't relate because I never been in these places JFL at going on these cucked platforms.

so I think am i the only one who never been in these websites ?

Never bothered to visit those places

I've never been on Reddit apart from looking at things linked from other places.
4chan looks weird I've never really been on there either. Too many normies females and trannies...

I'm on Reddit occasionally, and I used to browse 4chan daily but now I actively avoid the site, it's even worse than Reddit at this point.

I have been on 4chan for 1 minute before. Same with Reddit. I wouldn't consider that using them.

What sites did you use 3 years back? What about in the early 2010s?

i'm guilty of using reddit in the past

r/incels was good..:feelsbadman:

Jfl at the guys who frequently browse cucktears to find something they can rant about. Also jfl at cucktears bait posters.
Miss me with that reddit faggot shit. I wouldn't even know that cucktears existed if people wouldn't post about it here on incel.is

4chan is still somewhat ok,talking about /a/ and /fit/,as for reddit.Reddit's for cucks.

you're one of very few people who haven't been on both sites

most of us got the blackpill from pre-tranny /r9k/ or r/incels

The misc was a men only spot for awhile

I've been on both sites but have never had an account, made comments, or even lurked other that just to see how they are because i heard about them from friends.

i used to be a 4channer in its golden age when you could randomly ask how to make a poofy poofy device and a freaking academic anon would answer you step by step lmao someone would actually gather the materials to build it the day after while we discussed like spergs why it wouldnt work for hours, then anon would upload the finished poofypoofy with timestamps and get the fucking FBI called into someone in the thread LOL
a lot of people went to jail for posting fucked up shit tbh it was going to become soy material sooner or later, now its filled up with trannie larping as spergfags