Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am I the only one who thought of Rose from Titanic as a whore

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I remember watching the movie as a child and loving the disaster aspect. Then I rewatched it as a preteen and realised its a boring romance.

Anyway the thing was, by the end of it, my first impression of the old hag was that of a whore. The kid me was confused as to how this person could be the 'good character'. This woman cucked her future husband by having a love affair with some poor pretty boy fuck she met on a boat. And by not telling them she doomed her children and grandchildren to have a whore matriarch. Thus bringing disgrace to her husband, family and future generations( I was not accustomed to white people and white culture back then)

And to add insult to injury she shamelessly narrates this story infront of her grand daughter.With no care to how she would feel about her grandfather getting cucked and herself descending from a whore. (Again, in my defence, not accustomed to white people)

Last edited:
Which woman isn't a whore for having sex in a car on the first couple of days of meeting each other? :feelsUgh:

True she was a disgusting whore. Only good thing was her being coom material for me when I was a young coomercel.

Was Titanic that James Cameron comedy where a bunch of normies hit an iceberg with a ship that they bragged was too big to sink?

:feelskek::feelskek:

Never watched that movie bfore

Was Titanic that James Cameron comedy where a bunch of normies hit an iceberg with a ship that they bragged was too big to sink?

:feelskek::feelskek:
Pretty funny when you think about it.

yeah, she was a realistic portrayal of a woman, a complete whore.

Pretty funny when you think about it.
in all seriousness the classism and sexism of the era was a blackpill in and of itself

over 90% of femoid first class passengers survived the sinking of the titanic. less than 20% of male second and third class passengers survived

stop wasting your lifeforce on shitty memories

Same, i remember thinking how her betabuxxers fiance is saving her family from bankrupt while she hates his guts and cuck him.

Yeps, Titanic is a disgusting movie. It is a stupid whore having sex with some dumb Irish bum. She is a whore she has sex with him just a few days after meeting him, then some cuckhold ends up marring the whore.

Yeps, Titanic is a disgusting movie. It is a stupid whore having sex with some dumb Irish bum. She is a whore she has sex with him just a few days after meeting him, then some cuckhold ends up marring the whore.
it's giga Blackpilled tbh tho

Titanic: adventure out of time (PC game) is a much more compelling and realistic Titanic experience. And no retarded foid romance :feelsautistic:

I remember watching the movie as a child and loving the disaster aspect. Then I rewatched it as a preteen and realised its a boring romance.

Anyway the thing was, by the end of it, my first impression of the old hag was that of a whore. The kid me was confused as to how this person could be the 'good character'. This woman cucked her future husband by having a love affair with some poor pretty boy fuck she met on a boat. And by not telling them she doomed her children and grandchildren to have a whore matriarch. Thus bringing disgrace to her husband, family and future generations( I was not accustomed to white people and white culture back then)

And to add insult to injury she shamelessly narrates this story infront of her grand daughter.With no care to how she would feel about her grandfather getting cucked and herself descending from a whore. (Again, in my defence, not accustomed to white people)
I would love to paint a pretty girl like one of my french women....Wait, Im an incel, I dont have women.....:feelsohgod::worryfeels::cryfeels:

My father used to express similar opinions about that foid in forrest gump

My father used to express similar opinions about that foid in forrest gump
Lmao that one was a straight up disgusting skank. Why does jewllywood wants us to sympathise with these hoes

53 little children drowned in the freezing cold ocean in the middle of the night. :cryfeels:

But somehow - that slut whoring is the REAL story here.

Thanks Hollywood.

don't remember it I might've watched it like 20 years ago or something but sounds pretty jewish ngl. but what can one expect from a Hollywood production :feelsaww:

Every woman who breathes is a whore and that includes her as well

Well yeah she was a whore as she did ol Cal (played by Billy Zane) wrong and cheated on and cucked him despite his being quite a good looking Chad in his own right (when compared to Leo’s Jack Dawson) who had every last Chad attribute a man could ever want ie looks, money and status yet it still wasn’t enough for the cunt.

She didn’t cuck her later husband though after getting off the ship as it was an entirely new man and relationship ie she didn’t go back to Cal afterwards as it seems some of you think.:feelsUgh:

Well yeah she was a whore as she did ol Cal (played by Billy Zane) wrong and cheated on and cucked him despite his being quite a good looking Chad in his own right (when compared to Leo’s Jack Dawson) who had every last Chad attribute a man could ever want ie looks, money and status yet it still wasn’t enough for the cunt.

She didn’t cuck her later husband though after getting off the ship as it was an entirely new man and relationship ie she didn’t go back to Cal afterwards as it seems some of you think.:feelsUgh:
So she did cuck the entirely new man. That's what I was saying. She cucked her future husband by getting it on with Caprio

So she did cuck the entirely new man. That's what I was saying. She cucked her future husband by getting it on with Caprio
We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this issue I guess.

As I’ve always believed cuckoldry to be a woman’s active physical or emotional cheating on her current husband or boyfriend with a secret man on the side and especially so where both men are alive and present and the cheating happens during the same timeframe of the main relationship.

Having said this I suppose under my beliefs you could make a case for her emotionally cheating on her new husband somehow with thoughts of Jack ie in that perhaps she literally believes she talks to and interacts with his ghost at times or simply pretended ie LARPed that her new man was Jack and got herself through her newest relationship that way.

Or perhaps what you are trying to convey is that since Jack has completely won her heart over she’d ultimately end up emotionally cucking every single new man that she gets involved with even if that’s not her intention?

Now this last one is quite a powerful argument for emotional cuckoldry I think.

Reminds me of a great old post from a good poster on the PUA forum Sosuave which I once read where he was talking about how he believed in life women had their A guys and their B guys and that you never wanted to be her B guy as even though in his scenario the B guy wasn’t the pathetic beta buxxer who settles for used up roasties and thots (that we all know so well as a hated and reviled simpish male archetype) but a Chad whose got it going on and who is genuinely attractive to hot women and presently in a relationship with one…

If he’s not her A guy ie the guy that initially won her heart, yeah as a Chad he may still receive her lust and affections but he’ll never be anything truly powerful to her on a mental and or emotional level.

He is essentially just a semi exciting (but ultimately easily swapped out for a new model) dildo when it all comes down to it.

So in the words of this wise poster…:feelscomfy:

“Never be, the B guy”.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this issue I guess.

As I’ve always believed cuckoldry to be a woman’s active physical or emotional cheating on her current husband or boyfriend with a secret man on the side and especially so where both men are alive and present and the cheating happens during the same timeframe of the main relationship.

Having said this I suppose under my beliefs you could make a case for her emotionally cheating on her new husband somehow with thoughts of Jack ie in that perhaps she literally believes she talks to and interacts with his ghost at times or simply pretended ie LARPed that her new man was Jack and got herself through her newest relationship that way.

Or perhaps what you are trying to convey is that since Jack has completely won her heart over she’d ultimately end up emotionally cucking every single new man that she gets involved with even if that’s not her intention?

Now this last one is quite a powerful argument for emotional cuckoldry I think.

Reminds me of a great old post from a good poster on the PUA forum Sosuave which I once read where he was talking about how he believed in life women had their A guys and their B guys and that you never wanted to be her B guy as even though in his scenario the B guy wasn’t the pathetic beta buxxer who settles for used up roasties and thots (that we all know so well as a hated and reviled simpish male archetype) but a Chad whose got it going on and who is genuinely attractive to hot women and presently in a relationship with one…

If he’s not her A guy ie the guy that initially won her heart, yeah as a Chad he may still receive her lust and affections but he’ll never be anything truly powerful to her on a mental and or emotional level.

He is essentially just a semi exciting but ultimately easily swapped out for a new model dildo when it all comes down to it.

So in the words of this wise poster…:feelscomfy:

“Never be, the B guy”.:feelsclown:
I didn't mean any of that. For me it was simple. Her husband got used up goods, so he was fundamentally cucked. And it was quite surprising how everyone, even her own granddaughter swept it under the rug as if it was nothing.

If we go by your logic then its perfectly fine for a whore to shuffle 10 men every year as long as she keeps it monogamous with each one. Idk, marrying such a whore doesn't sit right with me.

But then again, as I said I was not aware of the cultural context. How common and accepted was such whoredom to these people. This means nothing to me now ,of course ,since I'm more accustomed to white culture. Rose presumably only had 2 partners so to the kid me she was a shocking whore but to the adult me she's almost virgin mary by white woman standards

The rich normies getting rekt in the last 1.5 hours of the movie is enjoyable but whenever the movie would play on TV as a kid I'd always just ignore the first 1.5 hours of the foid slutting around. :feelsautistic:

I didn't mean any of that. For me it was simple. Her husband got used up goods, so he was fundamentally cucked. And it was quite surprising how everyone, even her own granddaughter swept it under the rug as if it was nothing.

If we go by your logic then its perfectly fine for a whore to shuffle 10 men every year as long as she keeps it monogamous with each one. Idk, marrying such a whore doesn't sit right with me.

But then again, as I said I was not aware of the cultural context. How common and accepted was such whoredom to these people. This means nothing to me now ,of course ,since I'm more accustomed to white culture. Rose presumably only had 2 partners so to the kid me she was a shocking whore but to the adult me she's almost virgin mary by white woman standards
Oh ok.

I understand where you’re coming from now.

I suppose the only reason I disagreed is under the understanding of how rotten the world is but today especially which means it’s simply unrealistic for anyone except maybe giga Chad to demand a pure virginal girlfriend or wife and that the rest of us just have to take whatever realistically we can get.

So operating under that logic a Rose type flawed as she may be via having taken one cock before yours is still far superior a potential mate candidate than the more typical thot from today’s world whose experienced the entire carousel of cocks before you get to have your turn on the ride.

Yeah with Rose you’re still getting cucked but perhaps to not as embarrassing a degree as with today’s “fish”.:feelsUgh:

I suppose the only reason I disagreed is under the understanding of how rotten the world is but today especially which means it’s simply unrealistic for anyone except maybe giga Chad to demand a pure virginal girlfriend or wife and that the rest of us just have to take whatever realistically we can get.
Its quite interesting how not so long ago a virgin bride was pretty much a given and expected even. And to marry a non-virgin was pretty much lifelong shame for a man. Some of us may have even grown up in such times. And then libs and fems have destroyed everything.

Yep, it’s so degenerate that she is explaining in front of her family :lul: whole family is dishonored

With no care to how she would feel about her grandfather getting cucked and herself descending from a whore.
Her grandfather only got cucked if Rose already knew him, and was already engaged to him.

It's been a while since I saw this movie, and don't remember if that was established in the movie or not.

If it was, then yeah Rose is an absolute cheating whore, and the woman's grandfather is one big fat cuck.

Her grandfather only got cucked if Rose already knew him, and was already engaged to him.

It's been a while since I saw this movie, and don't remember if that was established in the movie or not.

If it was, then yeah Rose is an absolute cheating whore, and the woman's grandfather is one big fat cuck.
Yeah. Just accept your wife's whorish past inkwell cuz whatever it was she's with you now, right? :feelsseriously:

Caesarcel is operating under the old school traditional logic that goes if another man got to her before you you’re essentially cucked to be in the relationship with her even if she’s not actively cheating.

He’s right but it is old school traditional logic that we’re not used to thinking in terms of in today’s society.

In today’s society we make some allowances for bad behavior under the correct idea that things are so bad as it is that you’re lucky to get even the proverbial lesser of two evils.

Caesarcel is operating under the old school traditional logic that goes if another man got to her before you you’re essentially cucked to be in the relationship with her even if she’s not actively cheating.

He’s right but it is old school traditional logic that we’re not used to thinking in terms of in today’s society.

In today’s society we make some allowances for bad behavior under the correct idea that things are so bad as it is that you’re lucky to get even the proverbial lesser of two evils.
That's stretching the word "cuck" into covering female chastity until marriage. They are two very different things.

Cuckoldry means to raise another man's child. It doesn't refer to a woman being a whore. That's just called being a whore.

That's stretching the word "cuck" into covering female chastity until marriage. They are two very different things.

Cuckoldry means to raise another man's child. It doesn't refer to a woman being a whore. That's just called being a whore.
I suppose you're one of those guys who adhere to the "unstretched" Idea of monogamy where she can suck and fuck a new guy every week but still be considered "monogamous" as long as she sticks to one guy a time

I suppose you're one of those guys who adhere to the "unstretched" Idea of monogamy where she can suck and fuck a new guy every week but still be considered "monogamous" as long as she sticks to one guy a time
No that's also being a whore. Monogamy means one partner for life. That sadly doesn't exist anymore.

No that's also being a whore. Monogamy means one partner for life. That sadly doesn't exist anymore.
If you maarry and provide for a used up whore you're a cuck

She IS a whore just as you described.

She left her rich chad lite fiancé for poor chad. Chad always wins.

That's betabuxing. Dude you need a dictionary.
Betabuxxing is cuckery if she's not a virgin. Cuckery from the past but still cuckery

Never seen that trash movie but all foids are whores