Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I the only one who looks OLD?

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I look fucking old AF, I don’t even understand why. I’m only 20 but people often guess that I’m 23-25. I guess this is because of my hairline and all the years of stress accumulating on my face. It’s fucking OVER if u look older than ur age, no chance of getting young femoids.

i suffer from the opposite in fact, im 22 but I have extreme baby face.

no female takes me seriously.

I look younger for my age

I'm 24 but people think I'm 19. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Also getting ID'd every time I go to a 21 and up lounge/club while others can just walk in.

ur not the only one fam, ive been mistaken for being like 4-5 years older than i currently am. And ur right, i think it might be because of our shitty receding hairlines, plus im pretty tall, and i have shit skin because of coping methods for inceldom

its over for me, you, and everyone else.

Funny thing is, is that people who look younger than what they really are usually wish that they looked older than they are, but in reality both sides have pros and cons. tbh if you were to ask people what they think ur age is and they get it right or close to it, i think thats the optimum answer imo. Although like i said its over regardless, cause we are ugly

Women want mature guys. Please, don't fool yourself.

I'm 24 but people think I'm 19. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Also getting ID'd every time I go to a 21 and up lounge/club while others can just walk in.

Damn. You'd think being 6'6" would help with being percived as young but I guess not.

its because of your lack of DHT (which stems from a lack of T) and you lack of facial bone and/or height,frame

I am 22, look like 18

I'm almost 31. I look about my age, maybe a bit older.

When I was younger I looked a lot older than my age. When I was 18 I already looked like I was well into my 20s.

If I didn't get any surgery and didn't take finasteride, minoxidil and spironolactone....I'd look 45+ easily.

Cope. They want young prettyboys

This.

Just lol @ incels who think women are into receding hairlines, forehead wrinkles, nasal folds and crows feet.

I think a lot of incels desperately want to believe women are into older looking guys because they think things might get better when they get older when the reality is that it gets even worse.

Take the age pill.

ffxF4D3.jpg

u4IuU73.jpg

same my dude. I'm 19 but people think I'm in my mid-late 20s