Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who is noticing ALL MEN who have their face and profile online are being hunted and doxxed for any reason normies can find?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Make a slightly offensive joke about women, about trannies, about basically anything

then they contact your school / job. They're going after young teens and trying to get them expelled, form ever being hired, etc.

To me it seems absolutely insane to have a public profile as a man. Yeah, even if you're a chad.

Social media is just censorship, that's all it was ever meant for.

Social media is just censorship, that's all it was ever meant for.

EXCUSE ME? DID YOU POST A JOKE ABOUT WOMEN BEING WHORES TWO YEARS AGO?

IM CALLING YOUR JOB RIGHT NOW AND GETTING YOU FIRED.

Lol it's absolutely fucking mental. Sean Connery (legit ATG Gigachad) once said it was ok to hit a woman to discipline her. Obviously the feminazis went fucking insane at him. He always stood by what he said though and non-insane people just found it hilarious.

Unfortunately now insanity is the norm, Gen-X soycuck parents would legit disown their own zoomer sons for having rightwing views lmao. Then again right wing views in zoomers are INCREDIBLY rare despite what stormfrontcels would like to think, which is why they often doxx people/throw their own friends over the bus for suggesting women aren't perfect.

And as always, the reporting is done by other fucking incel bluepilled men. JFL.

It's truly insane. I only have a LinkedIn at this point. And I don't post anything there only for jobs. All the other social media serve as a liability, especially as an incel, you post one political opinion and it can be over

We are living in 1984

Yep and those same people are the ones that tweet "ugly men don't deserve rights" or "men under 6'0 don't matter" "LETS GO KWEENS"

The women’s movement is massive in our country!

EXCUSE ME? DID YOU POST A JOKE ABOUT WOMEN BEING WHORES TWO YEARS AGO?

IM CALLING YOUR JOB RIGHT NOW AND GETTING YOU FIRED.
Just worship the ground women walk on to not get hated theory

Unfortunately now insanity is the norm, Gen-X soycuck parents would legit disown their own zoomer sons for having rightwing views lmao. Then again right wing views in zoomers are INCREDIBLY rare despite what stormfrontcels would like to think, which is why they often doxx people/throw their own friends over the bus for suggesting women aren't perfect.

What the fuck you talking about, nigga? Zoomers are way more conservative than Millenials.

I don't get people that express non-leftist views on social media. They should be aware of the witch hunt against such posters since like 2010.

It's kinda funny how we in the west condemns China's social credit system while we have the same thing here, post wrong views on your social media and you get fired from your work. Your company is not PC enough? Well now it's banned from banks and credit card services.

I don't get people that express non-leftist views on social media. They should be aware of the witch hunt against such posters since like 2010.

It's kinda funny how we in the west condemns China's social credit system while we have the same thing here, post wrong views on your social media and you get fired from your work. Your company is not PC enough? Well now it's banned from banks and credit card services.

at this point it's much more extreme than china's system, which is pretty straight forward and allows more freedom

don't talk shit about the CCP and you're good

What the fuck you talking about, nigga? Zoomers are way more conservative than Millenials.
Maybe on the internet but your average zoomer cares about ig followers, sneakers and fortnite more than anything else. Just lol at thinking they'll ever be capable of making a societal change.

Liberals are winning

I don't have to worry since I am a ghost

Maybe on the internet but your average zoomer cares about ig followers, sneakers and fortnite more than anything else. Just lol at thinking they'll ever be capable of making a societal change.

Just because they are impotent doesn't mean they are Liberal.

The Liberals won in the 50s, and they've had power ever since. It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back