Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i the only one who (in case of having children) would strongly prefer a daughter? I even think that male fetuses should be aborted

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
I'm not joking,i'm serious

In the remote case i had a gf and she was expecting for a baby i'd like it to be a daughter,because if you're born male the chances you're going to have a shitty life are increasing year after year.
Male sexlessness has been rising,men are becoming less likely to get higher education and in general are falling behind even more in life compared to women and even if a man has all their shit together, if he's ugly and/or average will still have an hard dating life.
So why being a male? The ugly/average man is going to be a wageslave who doesn't have to complain if he's not getting sex.
Sure you can have an happy life even without sex and dating(i'm one of them),but is that a complete life?

If there was a referendum for introducing selective abortion on male fetuses i'll fucking vote for it.

Society (and women) still need men just because they're doing essential jobs(engineering,computer science etc.),but as soon as women will flood these fields there won't be need for those men :and it's possible, in 2007 in Iran 70% of Engineers were women,the math gender gap is closing in PISA standardized tests and in general boys performances have been declining over the years.

The more women's socio-economic status rises and they enter high-paying male professions, the more the importance of a man's beauty will rise and those who fall in the average/ugly category will have shittier lives.

There was a nazi-feminist who hoped for a world where the population is made up of 80% of women and just 20% of men and those men are genetically engineered to be beautiful and serve for reproduction and sex.
I'd rather have that kind of a dystopia rather the shitty reality of the modern world where (ugly and average) men are needed just to make the circus keep going without daring to complain.

Last edited:
it's a good preference if you plan to fritzlmaxx

ShallowEqualIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

What kind of cuck shit is this

Yeah nothing I want more than to raise and build up a future thot for chad.

Cope when you think you can have a happy life without sex and dating. Being desired and touching or get touched is essential for a healthy life.

Back to the topic: my answer is yes

Raising a daughter is cucked. She is a hypergamour whore sextoy for Chad and Tyrone and thugmaxxed migrants. Raising a son is useless if he's not a Chad.

I am confident the current situation is an ordeal men will eventually overcome, one way or an other.

They will seize back the world they've built, because make no mistake : the quintessential values of MANkind are masculine, not feminine. Giving up the World to females would be a crime against Humanity.

Last edited:

In the remote case i had a gf and she was expecting for a baby i'd like it to be a daughter,because if you're born male the chances you're going to have a shitty life are increasing year after year.
Male sexlessness has been rising,men are becoming less likely to get higher education and in general are falling behind even more in life compared to women and even if a man has all their shit together, if he's ugly and/or average will still have an hard dating life.
So why being a male? The ugly/average man is going to be a wageslave who doesn't have to complain if he's not getting sex.
Sure you can have an happy life even without sex and dating(i'm one of them),but is that a complete life?

If there was a referendum for introducing selective abortion on male fetuses i'll fucking vote for it.

Society (and women) still need men just because they're doing essential jobs(engineering,computer science etc.),but as soon as women will flood these fields there won't be need for those men :and it's possible, in 2007 in Iran 70% of Engineers were women,the math gender gap is closing in PISA standardized tests and in general boys performances have been declining over the years.

The more women's socio-economic status rises and they enter high-paying male professions, the more the importance of a man's beauty will rise and those who fall in the average/ugly category will have shittier lives.

There was a nazi-feminist who hoped for a world where the population is made up of 80% of women and just 20% of men and those men are genetically engineered to be beautiful and serve for reproduction and sex.
I'd rather have that kind of a dystopia rather the shitty reality of the modern world where (ugly and average) men are needed just to make the circus keep going without daring to complain.
Yeah, I kinda get what you’re saying mate — men have it very rough comparatively and their odds of having a net positive life are definitely lower.
View attachment 415300
The fuck out of here with your antinatalist BS.
AN is interesting. I’m not one, but I can sympathize with where they’re coming from.

Consider the fact that some portion of people do not have net positive lives. If one’s life is a net negative with more bad than good and/or “bad” of great enough severity so as to make the good that there is not make up for it then I’d say such a person was probably better off never having been born. I can understand that point of view and if we consider some more extreme examples I think this is simple enough to acknowledge (think of a poverty stricken male coal miner from history working 18 hr days then dying of lung cancer or some shit at 40 or consider the WW1 lads who were incels that died at 17 of mustard gas or some shit). Those are obviously extreme for sake of example, but my point again is that not everyone has a net positive life so there’s a real question about whether or not it was worth it/whether or not they would’ve been better off having never been born.

For many low status poor ugly males their lives are going to be ones of poverty where they work their lives away only to die alone and painfully of cancer or a heart attack or some such and for what? Life for an incel often sucks ass at least if you’re not rich.

When one is having children it seems to me that this is a calculated risk of sorts — can I afford to give my kid a genuine shot at a net positive life? For example, consider all the starving Africans who keep pumping out kids — that’s probably a horrible idea and those kids aren’t gonna have a good quality of life most likely.

My point is just that AN is maybe not something as “dumb” as it at first seems when we get into the weeds — it’s an application of philosophical pessimism. Seems to me the OP is correct that the odds are a son/man is less likely in the modern day to have a net positive life than a woman/daughter would.

Last edited:
ban all greycels

Yeah, I kinda get what you’re saying mate — men have it very rough comparatively and their odds of having a net positive life are definitely lower.

AN is interesting. I’m not one, but I can sympathize with where they’re coming from.

Consider the fact that some portion of people do not have net positive lives. If one’s life is a net negative with more bad than good and/or “bad” of great enough severity so as to make the good that there is not make up for it then I’d say such a person was probably better off never having been born. I can understand that point of view and if we consider some more extreme examples I think this is simple enough to acknowledge (think of a poverty stricken male coal miner from history working 18 hr days then dying of lung cancer or some shit at 40 or consider the WW1 lads who were incels that died at 17 of mustard gas or some shit). Those are obviously extreme for sake of example, but my point again is that not everyone has a net positive life so there’s a real question about whether or not it was worth it/whether or not they would’ve been better off having never been born.

For many low status poor ugly males their lives are going to be ones of poverty where they work their lives away only to die alone and painfully of cancer or a heart attack or some such and for what? Life for an incel often sucks ass at least if you’re not rich.

When one is having children it seems to me that this is a calculated risk of sorts — can I afford to give my kid a genuine shot at a net positive life? For example, consider all the starving Africans who keep pumping out kids — that’s probably a horrible idea and those kids aren’t gonna have a good quality of life most likely.

My point is just that AN is maybe not something as “dumb” as it at first seems when we get into the weeds — it’s an application of philosophical pessimism. Seems to me the OP is correct that the odds are a son/man is less likely in the modern day to have a net positive life than a woman/daughter would.
yeah exactly this

GrAYcel thread

fucking lmao at thinking foids can do anything by themselves. muh foid 'professionals' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what's it with greycels and cuckoldry? :dafuckfeels:
Yeah nothing I want more than to raise and build up a future thot for chad.

please donate your daughter

Get a son - if you are an incel you already put him into the same state.

Get a daughter - just raise a future cum dumpster.

Not being antinatalist in this society is already cucked

I agree only because I know if I ever had a son he would end up looking fucked like me. I will not put him through this torture. Besides I am not really planning on having children. I'm a nihilist. It should be a crime to rope others into this hellish realm.

I think you should kill yourself
Im not joking, i'm serious

If I could fuck her too. Sure.

Its’s cucked no way around it.

You chose to wait two years to larp? I admire the dedication to infiltrate honestly.

imagine, raising a hole, who will be fucked by millions of dick. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i would rather have a son and do as much as i can to make him look atleast normie.
i would do all the things in the world, give him growth hormone, jaw line exercises from early age, everything that will make him look better and confident.

Yes, at least with daughter your genetic line will continue 100% and she won't fail at life and won't suffer as your incel son would and there is already oversupply of men

If the number of foids outweighed the number of men, it would actually balance the sexual market in favor of men.

Cuck this should be the other way around the female fetuses should be aborted.

Cuck this should be the other way around the female fetuses should be aborted.
So we will have situation of millions of men who will never get partner like in China, brainlet :feelstastyman:
Their only options will be cucked relationships (poliandry) or going faggot

That's pretty fucked up, dude

If the number of foids outweighed the number of men, it would actually balance the sexual market in favor of men.
Maybe it would make the situation of the remaining males slightly better, but hypergamy and harems would still remain.

This is a feminist-tier post and a grievous insult to everyone here.

Fathers usually favor their daughters whereas mothers usually favor their sons. I spoke to a female before, albeit only, and she said she only wanted to have sons.

Have fun raising a cum rag and if you question her way of life, get ready for cops to be called on you for strict parenting

Prepare for the moment your precious princess brings home a Tyrone before you never see her again because she was pummeled to death for burning the coal

I have hundreds of thousands in investments. If I ever have children, all my wealth will be passed onto the oldest son.

No gtfo cuck , men literally built everything since the dawn of time