Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am I the only one who hates the way romance is portrayed in movies and other media ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
I saw many movies were a rich, muscular, tall and handsome chad falls in love with a completely normal foid, The man gives up everything for her. he will lose his health, his wealth and even risk his life on long and painful journey risking his life for some normal women. this teaches young foids to believe that if a man doesn't fawn over her and treat her as the most important thing in his life then he doesn't deserve her. Simps also treat women that way leading to their ridiculous standards getting even worse.

Well, it is based on reality, so its a really good form of blackpilling

If it's one guy fawning over one girl, it's not an issue.

The issue is with social media, the fawning is endless and they get delusional about themselves to the point where no guy will ever meet their standard. They don't even know who really likes them or who doesn't, which is why shit testing is so common these days. Too many options, and it leads to fragile narcissism.

Then they go into the real world and think every guy who even so much as looks at them wants to fuck them thanks to the simps online. They start getting persecutory delusions as well. If you aren't simping for them irl their ego starts wondering why.

In short, they start thinking everything is about them in the real world and start misinterpreting situations as attacks on them or attempts to fuck them.

Last edited:
honestly its just the simps who fall for this bs

In movies the beta teen, lusting over a girl he likes, gets her in the end. Good work of fiction that makes you remember that you're blackpilled.

Disney‘s beauty and the Incel

coming soon

Last edited:
Thats kind of the point, helping people escape the cruel and pathetic reality of their own lives. There's also plenty of movies/anime where the mc is an ugly lazy sack of shit and somehow all the hot stacies fall for him.

23CA2B61 BB64 4760 8E53 915B6B40E0EE

i ised to think love works that way in my bluepilled days afer being blackpilled i only watch based movies.

love isn't real

I saw many movies were a rich, muscular, tall and handsome chad falls in love with a completely normal foid, The man gives up everything for her. he will lose his health, his wealth and even risk his life on long and painful journey risking his life for some normal women. this teaches young foids to believe that if a man doesn't fawn over her and treat her as the most important thing in his life then he doesn't deserve her. Simps also treat women that way leading to their ridiculous standards getting even worse.
That is how the whole clown show starts. Social media made it worse, to be sure. But it could not have happened if Romantic movies had not been there before. And it actually started way before. "Love novels", whith exactly the same content, were already consumed by foids in the millions in the XIXth century

It's escapism. The movies are appealing to normalswine because it allows them to escape the rat race and be someone else for an hour and a half.
afer being blackpilled i only watch based movies
What are your favorite movies? Nightcrawler is mine.

i only remeber joker. but i like to watch war movies.i will check out nightcrawler.
It's escapism. The movies are appealing to normalswine because it allows them to escape the rat race and be someone else for an hour and a half.

What are your favorite movies? Nightcrawler is min

i like to watch war movies.
those are based. Barry Lyndon is probably the most kino war movie/period piece i've seen. just pure, unbridled kino