Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one who hates seeing couples?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Whenever I have to go to my workplace I have to walk through a large park which is usually crowded during the summer. What I saw today absolutely destroyed me; a young couple walking side by side, the guy's arm wrapped around the cute blonde's waist. My mind was empty and disoriented, it was the final nail in the coffin for an already horrible afternoon.
People around my age and younger drive me mental. Yes. Especially the younger ones. Like. When is it my turn? I have been in complete isolation for 21 years so far. Make it 22 this year. It makes me angry and depressed. Why did they get to enjoy their youth and I'm still in the same shit? It just makes me so deeply sad and depressed, knowing that I will never be able to feel the same. It seems like really happy couples are literaly everywhere nowadays which anger inducing.

Last edited:
There is no worse suicidefuel, and as you said, especially the younger couples make me rage. I had to interact with many of them in my last retail job, and it was hell.

seeing couples usually doesn't bother me. I don't really feel jealous over random foids that I've never spoken to

my oneitis' boyfriend used to do intimate/sexual stuff with her (hand holding, ass spanking, touching her etc) right in front of me just to piss me off though which wasn't fun

No, it means ure based 2 the bone

Even better: hearing them f*** very loudly on the floor above your apartment.

Even better: hearing them f*** very loudly on the floor above your apartment.
*knock knock*
IaCaVJY

Hope a second wave of corona happens so ı wont see couples kissing or hugging out in the public ever again.

I avert my eyes right away. The heart cannot take the pain. Even if I ascend now I will not get that young love.

Time to repost a classic:

I good fix is to never go outside and ldar

TBH would rather hear fucking than yelling, can't fap to yelling
it's not cucked to be a voyeur

Definitions of that according to normies change. Just 5 or 10 years ago doing that might be considered funny and risky, but today it is just seen as cucked and pathetic.

definitely no tbh

Nothing worse than seeing high school sweethearts though. Having an adult mog me is one thing, but being mogged by a kid is a whole nother level of brutal.
Time to repost a classic:

I know this feel. :feelsrope:

Can relate, I hate it.
Where I work there is a shop attended by a young foid.
Everyday at six pm her boyfriend comes to pick her up.
They greet and kiss each other loudly.

Sometimes I'm standing in my door and see them doing that.
I have to pretend I wasn't paying attention with a stupid empty look on my face.
But inside it tears me apart.
They go home together and fuck, while I'm staying behind to rot in my room.

seeing looksmatched teen couples holding hands is the worst. why can't I have looksmatched loli to creampie?

I see them all the time and I hate it

Definitions of that according to normies change. Just 5 or 10 years ago doing that might be considered funny and risky, but today it is just seen as cucked and pathetic.
risky? I expect you mean in the peeping rather than overhearing sense

I get annoyed by seeing couples

i hate seeing couples, it ruins my day even more than looking in the mirror

nope, the sites enrage me so much

risky? I expect you mean in the peeping rather than overhearing sense

Yeah the peeping sense and fapping to it part. It used to be considered kind of funny to do this but now it is seen as pathetic and cucked.

I fantasize about having telekinesis and using them to force couples to slam their heads into the pavement until they’re both dead

I hate seeing couples with at least one subhuman, because they should not reproduce, since their male offspring most likely would become involuntarily celibate if they do.

It’s the most suifuel thing you can see

Nope cuz I'm high inhib I don't look at people

no, you arent. I hate them too.

I hate to see happy people, figures couples.