Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Am I the only one who has noticed multiple girls walking around with good looking guys?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Is polygamy already becoming a social norm? I see high tier normies+ with multiple beckies. Is this just me? And don’t forget your average normie with his land whale.

Last edited:
Harems. Plus if a guy had one good-looking girl, she'll attract more girls. It's so fucking unfair. I actually think the 80/20 rule is true. It seems a few guys are fucking all the girls.

Harems. Plus if a guy had one good-looking girl, she'll attract more girls. It's so fucking unfair. I actually think the 80/20 rule is true. It seems a few guys are fucking all the girls.
More like 5/95 rule in 2020.

kek, don't you know how girls hang out now, it seems to go like this:

a) the girls themselves refuse invitations to go somewhere, because there might be ugly betas/incels there
b) the girl decides she wants to go out with her female friends late in the evening for some fun
c) she decides to call and invite one chadlite+ from her address book, to serve as quality entertainment and protection for the night
d) since she is hosting the hangout and she invited the chadlite, he feels awkward bringing his beta friends around, since he's just a guest
e) hangout / nightlife takes place with several girls and one alpha, and no ugly beta friends to "ruin it" for the girls

so there you go, this is how your chadlite friend is always seen in public with multiple girls, and somehow you never meet those girls or be on those fun nights, even if you hear about it all the time

it's very simple :feelslala:

i don't see this too often, though it would make sense.
usually it's either one becky for a group of soys or one high-tier normie with one becky.
i don't really go out that much though, especially to places where foids congregate.

a) the girls themselves refuse invitations to go somewhere, because there might be ugly betas/incels there
b) the girl decides she wants to go out with her female friends late in the evening for some fun
c) she decides to call and invite one chadlite+ from her address book, to serve as quality entertainment and protection for the night
d) since she is hosting the hangout and she invited the chadlite, he feels awkward bringing his beta friends around, since he's just a guest

so there you go, this is how your chadlite friend is always seen in public with multiple girls, and somehow you never meet those girls or be on those fun nights, even if you hear about it all the time

Pretty much. If polygamy starts to be pushed by feminism, I seriously will become brutal. Like dead ass I’ll start getting violent.

I think so.

Literally all I see in my area is landwhales with ear gauge wearing scrawny as fuck hipster faggots.

Is polygamy already becoming a social norm? I see high tier normies+ with multiple beckies. Is this just me? And don’t forget your average normie with his land whale.
Nah I've seen it too, tallfag late teen mixed race Tyrell's or Jason's with multiple girls walking with them but no other males.

Common similarities, 6'2+, good jawline & fuckboi haircut.

Usually 1 guy & 2-3 females.

Last edited:
Some guys have harems while were rotting alone.

Some guys have harems while were rotting alone.
brutal. soon it will be the normal. Chad's will have 4 wives and 50%+ of men will be rotting

e) hangout / nightlife takes place with several girls and one alpha, and no ugly beta friends to "ruin it" for the girls

Described it perfectly.

Nah I've seen it too, tallfag late teen mixed race Tyrell's or Jason's with multiple girls walking with them but no other males.

Common similarities, 6'2+, good jawline & fuckboi haircut.

Usually 1 guy & 2-3 females.

No. It's incredibly common. Whenever I leave the house I see that scenario. One chad/pretty-boy with a slightly effeminate look on a bicycle followed by multiple JBs, one gymmaxxed giant in the subway with three girls following him, look at university and see how fast social inhibitons of so-called introverted/shy girls drop when chad is involved, etc.

No. It's incredibly common. Whenever I leave the house I see that scenario. One chad/pretty-boy with a slightly effeminate look on a bicycle followed by multiple JBs, one gymmaxxed giant in the subway with three girls following him, look at university and see how fast social inhibitons of so-called introverted/shy girls drop when chad is involved, etc.

Well I haven’t really been to a mall or anywhere too public in a while so I haven’t noticed yet. It would be potent suicide fuel if that was the first thing I noticed going out though
look at university and see how fast social inhibitons of so-called introverted/shy girls drop when chad is involved
This shit is so true

tbh i only go outside once a day to walk my dog, havent actually seen many woman.

like ive said before the place i live in the uk is mainly old people

suicidefuel

tbh i only go outside once a day to walk my dog, havent actually seen many woman.

like ive said before the place i live in the uk is mainly old people

suicidefuel
Oi young mandem, you looking to get had up by me walking stick bruv.

Oi young mandem, you looking to get had up by me walking stick bruv.

nobody speaks like that , atleast not where i live.

maybe if your from bristol or something

nobody speaks like that , atleast not where i live.

maybe if your from bristol or something
Watch out son, gangsta grandma is coming at you well 'ard with her mobility scooter ruff riders.

In my class there is a chad, he's dating the most attractive girl in the class, and there is also her two female friends orbiting them all the time.
You better believe that if it wasn’t socially taboo they would have had a foursome together by now. shit they probably already have had that.