Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I the only one who fantasizes about having a gf and her having a fat fedora wearing neckbeard orbiting her like an idiot?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
It's not some cuck fantasy, pretty much the opposite. You have a gf, she loves you, but she also has a neckbeard chasing her, but she rejects him a few times. However he keeps chasing her hoping that eventually she will dump you and take him. However, she doesn't have the guts to put him into his place, block him, etc.

so you want to mock ugly men?

So your fantasy is to cuck someone?

Jfl you're disgusting, burn in hell.

My fantasy is that a Brazilian foid falls in love with my gringo cock and braziliansmegma continually messages her with shit like: "Good morning how is your day?" "Btw what's your favorite color, mine is green haha jk", all the while she's riding my dick and smegma has to cashapp her 50 reals for every message he sends her.

You just wanna be Chad.

My fantasy is that a Brazilian foid falls in love with my gringo cock and braziliansmegma continually messages her with shit like: "Good morning how is your day?" "Btw what's your favorite color, mine is green haha jk", all the while she's riding my dick and smegma has to cashapp her 50 reals for every message he sends her.
Lol, exactly. Bonus points if my neckbeard is also a male feminist. Smegma itself is too unrealistic, but what I said could happen if we were more attractive
So your fantasy is to cuck someone?

Jfl you're disgusting, burn in hell.
I didn't knew you felt for the male feminists that mock and laugh at us every day from IT, Niceguys and sadcringe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back