Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only one who DOESN'T see ugly guys with gfs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I have no idea why does everyone on the internet keep spouting that shit. I NEVER see any ugly males with average looking to above average looking females when I go outside. And if the guy is ugly he's usually tall as fuck and rich to make up for it. The only times I see ugly males with gfs is when they are with extremely ugly and fat females who're like legit 2-3/10 and don't even bother to take care of their appearance and lose weight. And the male in those cases usually isn't even that ugly, he's like a 4, NT maxxed and isn't short

So where does the "I see ugly dudes with hot girls all the time" bullshit come from exactly?

I have no idea why does everyone on the internet keep spouting that shit. I NEVER see any ugly males with average looking to above average looking females when I go outside. And if the guy is ugly he's usually tall as fuck and rich to make up for it. The only times I see ugly males with gfs is when they are with extremely ugly and fat females who're like legit 2-3/10 and don't even bother to take care of their appearance and lose weight. And the male in those cases usually isn't even that ugly, he's like a 4, NT maxxed and isn't short

So where does the "I see ugly dudes with hot girls all the time" bullshit come from exactly?
no dude where i live its a BUM FUCK TOWN full of bums like the guys are either neck beards, drugies, and ugly sons of bitches who look like they have down syndrome, skinny, where i live there are very few chads tho so idk

Only time I see ugly guys with foids is if it’s a couple who is under 16

Same, even looksmaxxed short guys are always walking alone. Only time i see an ugly guy with an ugly woman is with older people, like over 60, and who knows how they looked in their youth.

True throughout my whole time outside and also at school I never witnessed this

In a shithole like German you don’t even see young couples often when going outside, never mind ugly guy + gl gf

Same, I only see 6+/10 guys with gfs.

My major is full of trucels, and every one I've talked to has never had a gf. A lot of them are NT and socialmaxxed too. One went to a party and got drunk and doesn't have a gf

That's a lie from day 1 trying to make us ugly people for stop going crazy not one person I ran into ugly never been relationship at all even famous people.

My major is full of trucels, and every one I've talked to has never had a gf. A lot of them are NT and socialmaxxed too. One went to a party and got drunk and doesn't have a gf

What major? P
hsycis?

No you're not. I also never see this

Same. I only see normies and up. most of The Time 6'1 chadlites

Sometimes I see niggers with Stacie’s :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In public I don't see it either. Nor do I see the meme of only Chad getting women. It's almost entirely normie-tier men I see among couples.

However I've looked at my schoolmates on facebook and some who are kind of ugly do have girlfriends, all around their looks match. Except there's one who's a giga manlet and around 4/10 face yet he's married to a pretty hot girl. No clue how he did it.

In a shithole like German you don’t even see young couples often when going outside, never mind ugly guy + gl gf
I can imagine. Bluepill central+autism+gigamoggers and girls not even that hot compared to neighbouring countries with insane standards.
Everything I read about Germany is suifuel. Escape that hellhole, brother.

Every time I see an ugly guy with a girlfriend, He's usually tall, rich, or he's dating his looksmatch.

Which European countries would you recommend?
The Northern European halo would work on med countries. Italy and Greece, even Southern France would be better than Spain. Western Europe would be shitty too. Now for the quality of foids I’d say Czechia, Poland, Belarus, Hungary… Even nerdy or average girls there mog in quality the other countries I’ve mentioned. The problem there is that you would lose the exotic halo that trust me exists in the med world for, well, fairer features (JBW ofc). Also idk about your genetic background. If you are a foreigner living in Germany, try to go for a differentially dismorphic place compared to you.
i’ve been running Tindercel experiments for quite some time now.

It’s about 50-50 for me. Either the guy is way hotter than the chick, or they are in a similar bracket of attractiveness. Granted I’m an oldcel who prioritized studying over a social life ( didn’t pan out ). Like just yesterday I saw a morbidly obese woman with a slightly uglier slightly fatter morbidly obese dude (oh my god, I can’t imagine how sex would work with that, makes me want to vomit), and while I was at the gym I unironically saw a ripped dude (roids) with tattoos and a black metal shirt with a short haired pierced blonde chick with a fucking Sonnenrad shirt

The Northern European halo would work on med countries. Italy and Greece, even Southern France would be better than Spain. Western Europe would be shitty too. Now for the quality of foids I’d say Czechia, Poland, Belarus, Hungary… Even nerdy or average girls there mog in quality the other countries I’ve mentioned. The problem there is that you would lose the exotic halo that trust me exists in the med world for, well, fairer features (JBW ofc). Also idk about your genetic background. If you are a foreigner living in Germany, try to go for a differentially dismorphic place compared to you.
i’ve been running Tindercel experiments for quite some time now.
The problem is if you’re incel looking no foid will treat you well no matter what nationality they are :feelsrope: I had classmates from Southern and Eastern Europe in university and all of them ignored my existence or treated me with disgust

Yeah, seconded. I can attest that every man around my age (+-5 years) with a foid will clearly mog me in height, frame and/or face. There is no question about the fact that I am plainly too low-quality to attract foids.

The problem is if you’re incel looking no foid will treat you well no matter what nationality they are :feelsrope: I had classmates from Southern and Eastern Europe in university and all of them ignored my existence or treated me with disgust
To that I cannot say much… the level of urbanization of Germany and the development of rural areas make it exponientially harder. I think it’s about finding a comparatively secluded medium-sized town and a exotic niche. Southern and Eastern European girls in a foreign country should have higher standards for locals than their counterparts that could not go outside their country.
Also you look similar to your classmates but worse than them. If they have no similar-looking guys to compare you to, you could bank on the dismorphism.

Last edited:
I don't see it at all for people around my age. I don't count older couples because all of those men are in loveless, strings attached, dead bedroom relationships. Not to mention they got together pre-hookup culture.

It's rare for me to even see an average looking guy my age with a girlfriend, though I have seen it a couple times. Ugly guys and fat guys with girlfriends are non-existent. All the guys I have seen around my age with a girlfriend are at the very LEAST above average looking and 5'10" or over. It takes living in an urban area full of young people to truly see women's biological standards for men, which is where I live. When you see men with no money or anything external to offer, shit is really in your face and pretty fucking obvious.

Last edited:

I mean if they’re above 6”0

It's rare
but subhumans do reproduce

Based incel post, boyos :feelsstudy:

No, you are not the only one. Never seen. What normies mean by „ugly guys“ is just average looking and they only have a gf because they are cuckold betabuxers

it’s because woman overrate woman a lot. they see a looksmatched couple and think the girl is better then the guy.

What I see is overweight high tier normies, or chadlites with hipster beards, never sub-5 men, prancing around with their guuuurlfriends :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A toilet's definition of "ugly" is a 7/10 tall male (a Chadlite).