Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who doesn't follow Blackpill ideology or LDAR here?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I have never wanted to suicide nor have I already given up on life. I just know that women don't find me attractive and I have no chance under this current environment to ever have any success with women.

It's not just women but society in general doesn't want incels in it. I remember someone posted a story on Reddit how an ugly guy that just graduated college was interviewed for a job that he had all the qualifications for, but ended up losing it to a better looking Chad who had the bare minimum of qualifications. Being an incel = literally losing at everything in life

Captvic said:
It's not just women but society in general doesn't want incels in it. I remember someone posted a story on Reddit how an ugly guy that just graduated college was interviewed for a job that he had all the qualifications for, but ended up losing it to a better looking Chad who had the bare minimum of qualifications. Being an incel = literally losing at everything in life
Yes we will always be losers by societies standards I was never able to find a job. That's why I set my own standards and try not to let society dictate to me what I should think or do.

NeverSubmit said:
Yes we will always be losers by societies standards I was never able to find a job. That's why I set my own standards and try not to let society dictate to me what I should think or do.

Doesn't matter you have to understand the blackpill. Look at me I was bluepilled for 14 years until I realized I wasn't good enough for any type of female. It's not about what society dictates to you. It's Understanding how shit society is.

catfishman23 said:
Doesn't matter you have to understand the blackpill. Look at me I was bluepilled for 14 years until I realized I wasn't good enough for any type of female. It's not about what society dictates to you. It's Understanding how shit society is.
I have already been kicked out of society I don't consider myself to be part of it. I would like to go live off the grid but it's not an option for me.

Well that's the bp right there what you said

blackpill takes a while to digest youll get their eventually.

NeverSubmit said:
I have never wanted to suicide nor have I already given up on life. I just know that women don't find me attractive and I have no chance under this current environment to ever have any success with women.

That is blackpilled.

Yeah I don’t LDAR either

LDAR is for cucks, there are bettER options

towncel said:
LDAR is for cucks, there are bettER options

Do something with yER life.

Kointo said:
Do something with yER life.

That's a nice plan for making your 2018 supERior to 2017

towncel said:
That's a nice plan for making your 2018 supERior to 2017

EvERything you do in 2018 should be mERningful.

Kointo said:
EvERything you do in 2018 should be mERningful.

The only meaningful thing left for us is to R O T!

jagged0 said:
The only meaningful thing left for us is to R O T!

The only logical thing to do as a human being is to R O P E!

Kointo said:
The only logical thing to do as a human being is to R O P E!

Our only hope is the R O P E!!!!

If you're happy as an incel then you're one lucky guy.

Mahlo said:

I suppose I'm a lucky guy then.

Mahlo said:
I'm not a happy person but that doesn't mean that I want to kill myself

NeverSubmit said:
I'm not a happy person but that doesn't mean that I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself, but for other reasons.

I dont wanna sui but I dont wanna live and grow old while watching everyone else succeed in life either

Total Imbecile said:
I dont wanna sui but I dont wanna live and grow old while watching everyone else succeed in life either

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M[/video]

I remember Fast and Furious...

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M[/video]

I remember Fast and Furious...

I still cant believe that they tried to pass the main character off as being only 17

htHbCQT.jpg

h0SgtTo.jpg

Total Imbecile said:
I still cant believe that they tried to pass the main character off as being only 17

htHbCQT.jpg

h0SgtTo.jpg

Because plot.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRHi2J3t2_I&index=16&list=PL924CBEE8AE04DFBD[/video]