Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who developed severe PTSD from elementary school?

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
Ages 7-14 I would just hope that I don't get beaten up or bullied in another way

In 4th grade a complete degenerate chadlite with the biggest ego out there picked a fight with me and just started punching me, then pinned me to the wall while I was disorientated and I don't think I even got to hurt him, all while everyone was watching along with 2 dudes that were much older than us through the window, he relentlessly verbally bullied me with others then actually won the fight against me

The scenario where someone fights back against their bully who bullies them alone is rare compared to one person being treated as a retard

I did many cringey things in 7th grade, including break a part of my jacket after I used it to hit someone and rock bottom: I was being bullied by 3 egotistical normies, one of them was a social butterfly in the group of 5 wanna-be chads and tough guys and then one of the teachers walked in but because I threw his shoe in the corner of the room, the teacher who walked in told the 100% textbook victim blamers in an office that I threw the shoe right in his face, and her word took priority over mine, as I was walking out I was laughed at so hard

Then I was lectured and made out to be the bully when I barely did anything

After that the retarded teacher told me to shut up when I was walking back to the classroom because I pointed out to her that I was most obviously not the bully just for defending myself against harassment for over 20 minutes

I wish it was different... but the only option now is to hunt down my bullies unless I want to be in a worse spot than the children who were used in Wendell Johnson's experiment

I still have flashbacks of my middle school bully but it makes me feel better that I can beat the shit of him now that ive out grown him.

getting bullied, retaliating, then made out to be the bully is the worst thing ever. That sounds really rough though.

my bullying didn't start until middle school though

Yes bullying for years during my time in education has permanently damaged me. And guess what? all of those bullies now are well adjusted socially and most have gf's.

Virginp0wers said:
Yes bullying for years during my time in education has permanently damaged me. And guess what? all of those bullies now are well adjusted socially and most have gf's.

How do you know? Did you take a look at their social media profiles?

I flinch at loud noises, surprises, and mostly anything.

I don't know what it is, maybe low T, maybe it is PTSD

towncel said:
How do you know? Did you take a look at their social media profiles?

I still had facebook when i was 19, but havent used it in 2 years, i used to look at my bullies profiles sometimes.

Both elementary and high.