Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who actually wants a foid my age?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm an oldcel (28) btw. And by my age i mean that I'd be willing to go a little lower or higher but not too much.

Some of you guys say you want "lolis" (not sure what age that means) or teens and shit, and sure, teens can be hot, but if you're past a certain age, what good is a teen for a gf JFL

You may say it's ok as long as they're good to fuck but I'm just lonely and looking for a foid to spend time with ngl not just fuck :feelscry: just wondering if other incels relate

When you're my age you're forced to date your own age tbh ngl

foids my age want me dead.
Just kidding, foids of all ages want me dead.

Makes sense tbh

You'll probably ascend before you're even my current age :feelscry:
i fucking wish bro, but at my current state ascension is too unlikely
won't rule it out completely, but I would need to get super fucking lucky and find the "right one" as normans say :feelskek:

I prefer teens tbh , but i'm only 20

I can only date foids my age or a bit older, and I like them, too bad I will not have any relationship with them

I'm 18 and want 18. Simple.

I want young women because they are more fertile. I care about my kids almost as much as sex, I need a very fertile le wifey :soy:

Realistically if I had the chance I would date younger, many men would.

But reality is reality.

I'm an oldcel (28) btw. And by my age i mean that I'd be willing to go a little lower or higher but not too much.

Some of you guys say you want "lolis" (not sure what age that means) or teens and shit, and sure, teens can be hot, but if you're past a certain age, what good is a teen for a gf JFL

You may say it's ok as long as they're good to fuck but I'm just lonely and looking for a foid to spend time with ngl not just fuck :feelscry: just wondering if other incels relate
I want a cougar to mother and fuck me. I seriously wish I was groomed by a pedo teacher as a teenage boy like this kid: I think he was only a few years older than me at the time this story broke, and when I first saw this on Dateline NBC or some shit, I was like, I WANT THAT. THAT IS LOVE. For the record I have never been abused or anything like that, I just think a relationship like this really suits my permamanchild personality.

2021 04 27 21 35 32 vili fualaau   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
I want a cougar to mother and fuck me. I seriously wish I was groomed by a pedo teacher as a teenage boy like this kid: I think he's only a few years older than me, and when I first saw this on Dateline NBC or some shit, I was like, I WANT THAT. THAT IS LOVE. For the record I have never been abused or anything like that, I just think a relationship like this really suits my permamanchild personality.

View attachment 439785
Which one. The foid is ?

JFL.

Which one. The foid is ?

JFL.
the foid was that boy's teacher at the time. I think she was in her late 20s early 30s, and he was under puberty or just starting it at the time

the foid was that boy's teacher at the time. I think she was in her late 20s early 30s, and he was under puberty or just starting it at the time
Joke. That was. My dear akh .

I always thought it's weird that most foids date older men (they're the same ones who call us pedos btw jfl) and wanted a girlfriend my age. But I'm already over 30 and there are no innocent virgin foids at my age so :feelsrope:

At 28 almost all of them have Chad/Tyrone kids already, very cucked

i am youngcel, so yes i want teen girls, but i can understand why grownn men would like them bruh theyre hot

I want a cougar to mother and fuck me. I seriously wish I was groomed by a pedo teacher as a teenage boy like this kid: I think he was only a few years older than me at the time this story broke, and when I first saw this on Dateline NBC or some shit, I was like, I WANT THAT. THAT IS LOVE. For the record I have never been abused or anything like that, I just think a relationship like this really suits my permamanchild personality.

View attachment 439785
Based. Source?

If anyone calls you a cuck for this then they are just ridiculous because no point risking prison time.

I want a prime foid, 21 years of age is already a bit too old for me. :feelswhere:

True love and lifefuel.
I think this kind of love is a beautiful story. Give a boy from an troubled background a chance, and mold him to be the man you want. And because you made that boy a man, he loved you till you literally died. Why would anyone be against this???

Of course this love is 1/1,000,000 they went completely against society to do what they want. So for the most part I am still anti romantic love, simply because this sort of love is forbidden in soyciety.

Last edited:

Nah I disagree with all those people, I’m21 and I’ll love to have a 35-45 year old woman,I love middle aged woman, just like hot sexy teachers I jerked off to

I want a foid similar to my age mentally, however i would rather fuck a tight teen tbh.

what good is a teen for a gf JFL

need girlfriend to cuddle and coom inside of

The older a woman gets the less an incel can relate to her experience-wise.

I'm similar aged. But 25 is my limit when comes to foid. She has to be somewhat hot to be 25-30. 30+ is hard pass. (all these standards are pointless anyway)

Why would you want a 28 yo hag JFL? Do you know how much of a used up slut she is by that age.

I'm similar aged. But 25 is my limit when comes to foid. She has to be somewhat hot to be 25-30. 30+ is hard pass. (all these standards are pointless anyway)
:feelscry:
Why would you want a 28 yo hag JFL? Do you know how much of a used up slut she is by that age.
It's that or loneliness:feelscry:

At 28 i can't go much younger. Maybe I can get a 22 year old gf idk, we'll see. I'll be trying to ascend this summer.

yeah probably. that's pretty fucked up bro u sure you haven't been jewed?
Idk man maybe you're kinda right. But for example a teen would be way too young for a relationship.

I'd want one my age as well tbh

I understand why men would be afraid to date/fuck lolis/teens in this society but it is truly illogical to ever think of only going after older women or women especially 30+. Simple reason being is that they have expectations for you because they have had other men. If her previous lover had a house then you must have a house. If he had a car then you must have a car. If he had a 8inch cock and fucked for an hour then you must bring that to the table or she is going to be left unsatisfied. This is why being her first matters so much.

Let's face it there are no 30yo female virgins in today's world. If there are they are only virgins because they were waiting for Mr. Perfect ergo her standards are so fucking high that no man can live up to them. And why do I keep reading about incels wanting to relate to them or wanting somebody to talk to? Talk to your friends. Talk to your Mom. You can talk to a 40yo bitch just like you can a 16yo bitch there is no difference.

But the 16yo? Chances are higher that you got there first. Her first boyfriend. Her first fuck. Her first night time car ride with her boyfriend just chilling in a parking lot. Her first time she is at her boyfriend's house and no parents are there to supervise. Everything is new. Everything for her is going to be memorable.

Meanwhile the 35yo has already kissed hundreds of guys. She's given so many blowjobs she's lost count. She's had sex in every possible position with guys a lot hotter than you. There is no "new" thing to her anymore. She is only using you for resources at this point and to play the long game so she doesn't die alone but she will never truly love you. A single woman that is 30+ is single for a bad reason. She is fucked up and a worthless fucking cunt.
Men are only ever single or alone because we didn't look good enough to wet m'ladys pussy when she looks at us.:feelshaha: