Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I the only one those thinks that the blackopscel or truecel or whatever the hell they call him isn’t that bad looking???

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Literally the only place I've ever seen people call Blackops2cel good-looking is cucktears JFL.

bro the reason he is a saint is because in this time, anyone average is considered ugly and sub8law has increased, because the standard for an 8 has increased

bro the reason he is a saint is because in this time, anyone average is considered ugly and sub8law has increased, because the standard for an 8 has increased
He's ugly even by pre-21st century standards.

Basically they are telling him he could friendzone some foids if he was to be extremely kind to them but shouldn't even think of mentioning sex to them

"just find freinds br0" "just get a hobby br0" "tinder isn't real life br0" JFL

You guys ever wonder if he's lurking here?..

They are proving the racepill. White halo :feelsrope:

Only from cucktears.

I walked my dog this morning, where the fuck is my girlfriend?

He still mogs me to oblivion

I walked my dog this morning, where the fuck is my girlfriend?
If that didnt work then congrats, you're on the other end of the dog pill. Foids would rather fuck an attractive dog than you.

It may be time to rope :feelsrope:

Only IncelQueers says shit like this.

seeing his pic for the first time was a blackpill in and of itself

JFL at IT fags, they are beyond lost

This is blasphemy.

Incel Tears would rate this man a 6, and tell me him to work out, and get a haircut and improve his personality.

I've always loved animals, had no problem getting laughs out of people who didn't just straight up hate me for my looks and have empathy for those who deserve it

And yet no girlfriend, almost as if none of those things are remotely important compared to looks.

Notice how they said "enjoy your presence" not "want to date and/or eff you." They were careful to choose those words because they know if they say "Do this and you'll get laid" someone will hold them to that. Having someone "enjoy your presence" is the bare minimum.

Notice how they said "enjoy your presence" not "want to date and/or eff you." They were careful to choose those words because they know if they say "Do this and you'll get laid" someone will hold them to that. Having someone "enjoy your presence" is the bare minimum.
More like the bare maximum you can achieve as an ugly male

Peace be upon him :feelsmage:

I think the more you look at him the better looking is he :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back