Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I the only one thinking that all those pinned threads by @PPEcel are kinda boring?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Incel site trait: only pin boring threads

cuck didn't pin my ebic t hread

There have been real :blackpill: posted in here and never get pinned, the mods are truly trash

@CNNCel is a mod now and has decided he wasn't annoying enough with his daily headlines from before, so he's going to make them occur on an hourly basis. :hax:

Last edited:
mod priviledge
besides it's not like there's any meaningful content around here either, it's always the same shit that is being parroted non stop

There are some. Graycels and others who feel like jumping into a [UWSL]substantial discussion won't if those threads are never pinned because Wolf Blitzer is on the horn multiple times a day hogging the spot.[/UWSL]

Mr. PPEcel is a nice bloke though. You can tell him he's wrong and he's decent about it. [UWSL]Annoying but decent. Unfortunately I can't say the same for 90% of posters on here.[/UWSL]

mod priviledge
besides it's not like there's any meaningful content around here either, it's always the same shit that is being parroted non stop
There's effort in PPEcel's posts though, exceeds 98% of the postcels in this server
summarizing long boring law verdicts into something more readable

:feelsLSD:

You are not the only one