Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one that true Christianity in the past was replaced with today cucks?

GoblinBlue

GoblinBlue

Greycel
While I was reading the answers of the previous thread I started thinking about christianity always preaching about forgiveness for past sins, aka hoeing around, and how many girls I was in class with were confident some church boys would end up marrying them after they were done.
And now my mother is now telling me how I just need to find the right one that will love me.
Now, excluding that one like me would need a literal miracle to find one to ever consider me, I started thinking whenever christianity was always like that about forgetting about the past, or maybe not just forgiving but actually repenting.
I mean Jesus helped many prostitutes but all the one that are mentioned again never married, but started following God same way as monk/nuns.
So I'm thinking when this replacement happened? By the hand of who?

Sorry if I bring the discussion here, but it's not exactly something I can discuss around.

Christianity is the reason whores can be “born again virgins” and aren’t immediately stoned to death for whoring around.

I mean Jesus helped many prostitutes but all the one that are mentioned again never married, but started following God same way as monk/nuns

Christianity is the reason whores can be “born again virgins” and aren’t immediately stoned to death for whoring around.
That is exactly the reason of my question, was it always like that or do you think some high placed whore perverted it?

That is exactly the reason of my question, was it always like that or do you think some high placed whore perverted it?
Jesus in the Bible refused to stone an adultering whore to death and said cucked shit like “he who has never sinned cast the first stone”. So it comes from the New Testament.

Jesus in the Bible refused to stone an adultering whore to death and said cucked shit like “he who has never sinned cast the first stone”. So it comes from the New Testament.
OK another point for it was always like this. Thank you for answering

While I was reading the answers of the previous thread I started thinking about christianity always preaching about forgiveness for past sins, aka hoeing around, and how many girls I was in class with were confident some church boys would end up marrying them after they were done.
And now my mother is now telling me how I just need to find the right one that will love me.
Now, excluding that one like me would need a literal miracle to find one to ever consider me, I started thinking whenever christianity was always like that about forgetting about the past, or maybe not just forgiving but actually repenting.
I mean Jesus helped many prostitutes but all the one that are mentioned again never married, but started following God same way as monk/nuns.

Sorry if I bring the discussion here, but it's not exactly something I can discuss around.

View: https://twitter.com/MedWhiteAcolyte/status/1641554420314910720

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2088aX2XM

Medieval Christian philosopher Saint Thomas Aquinas on the death penalty for adulterous women:

"I answer that, It happens in two ways that a husband kills his wife. First, by a civil judgment; and thus there is no doubt that a husband, moved by zeal for justice and not by vindictive anger or hatred can, without sin, bring a criminal accusation of adultery upon his wife before a secular court, and demand that she receive capital punishment as appointed by the law; just as it is lawful to accuse a person of murder or any other crime."

Medieval Christian philosopher Saint Thomas Aquinas on the death penalty for adulterous women:

"I answer that, It happens in two ways that a husband kills his wife. First, by a civil judgment; and thus there is no doubt that a husband, moved by zeal for justice and not by vindictive anger or hatred can, without sin, bring a criminal accusation of adultery upon his wife before a secular court, and demand that she receive capital punishment as appointed by the law; just as it is lawful to accuse a person of murder or any other crime."
That’s not what Jesus taught though. The church fathers had to add that because the original teachings were so cucked.

That’s not what Jesus taught though. The church fathers had to add that because the original teachings were so cucked.
What would they think of the Christianity of today?

Jesus however never told her to act like she never sinned. At least in my limited knowledge

Many people, including Thomas Aquinas, do not interpret Jesus' actions as condemning the death penalty for adultery and in fact it doesn't even make sense if you consider what the New Testament says in Romans 13 about public authority and punishments.

Jesus however never told her to act like she never sinned. At least in my limited knowledge
Jesus explicitly told the adulteress never to sin again. Jesus explicitly judged her.

What would they think of the Christianity of today?
The one my mother follow is completely cucked. All the children that grew in it are all whores and betas that simp for them

True, but he didn’t stone her to death. Let that whore free into society.

Many people, including Thomas Aquinas, do not interpret Jesus' actions as condemning the death penalty for adultery and in fact it doesn't even make sense if you consider what the New Testament says in Romans 13 about public authority and punishments.
Yes, they had to reinterpret what Jesus said because it was so cucked. And what does Romans 13 say?

The one my mother follow is completely cucked. All the children that grew in it are all whores and betas that simp for them
Tell your mom that

Jesus explicitly told the adulteress never to sin again. Jesus explicitly judged her.
I mean it's not like someone would have married her again. She wasn't stoned, but everyone knew of her sin

Literally nothing in Christianity has a verifiable source, even the canonical gospels contradict each other on several occasions

Some christians belief that the 7 churches in revelations represent historical eras. According to them we are now in the last era. The church is Laodizea. "Christians" belonging to this church are characterized by indifference to the bible. Basically the liberal denominations.

bro @Copexodius Maximus is hardly an authority on christianity. he thinks god cant be real because he isnt getting pussy ffs

there are 3 main branches of Chrisianity that differ in their approach to the problems you mentioned
1. orthodox christian church - the og church which still exists
2. catholic church
3. protestant church

within these churches themselves there are cucked and less cucked branches.
However, the protestant church and the orthodox church are decentralized, meaning, they do not have a central figurehead everybody has to bow to. This means, they cant get a cucked pope and then have to take it in the ass. They just do their own thing and stick to the creed.

for instance in america, you have the OCA - orthodox church of america. They are very soy and get millions a year from the democrat party
but at same time you also have the antiochian orthodox church in america, the russian orthodox church, the greek orthodox church, the serbian orthodox church etc... - its decentralized and these branches do not get any funding and are much less cucked.

Furthermore, the bible passage where jesus saves the whore is literally God saying i will punish whoever I punish. Its a powermove. In another place, the woman at the well, this slut lies to him about how many dudes she has been with, and he goes, you dont believe im God, watch this: Youve been with 5 dudes right, and your current husband isnt even your husband, its just some sugar daddy

and she goes :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

So yeah, maybe dont trust some rando on this shit forum about interpreting scripture for you but go on biblehub or catena, or get the catena bible app for phone its free, and read what the church fathers actually said about that passage. I doubht copedexius faggatorius here knows ancient aramaic, greek or latin.

Also, citing John 8:7 and being like all of Christianity is simply a logical fallacy.

The fallacy of composition is an informal fallacy that arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole.

The bible condemns sexual deviancy far more than it forgives it. In the gospels itself jesus says, if you cheat in your heart, youve already cheated.

so yeah.

I have done it, it was basically the start of the discussion that originated this thread
How did she respond when you said that part?

bro @Copexodius Maximus is hardly an authority on christianity. he thinks god cant be real because he isnt getting pussy ffs

there are 3 main branches of Chrisianity that differ in their approach to the problems you mentioned
1. orthodox christian church - the og church which still exists
2. catholic church
3. protestant church

within these churches themselves there are cucked and less cucked branches.
However, the protestant church and the orthodox church are decentralized, meaning, they do not have a central figurehead everybody has to bow to. This means, they cant get a cucked pope and then have to take it in the ass. They just do their own thing and stick to the creed.

for instance in america, you have the OCA - orthodox church of america. They are very soy and get millions a year from the democrat party
but at same time you also have the antiochian orthodox church in america, the russian orthodox church, the greek orthodox church, the serbian orthodox church etc... - its decentralized and these branches do not get any funding and are much less cucked.

Furthermore, the bible passage where jesus saves the whore is literally God saying i will punish whoever I punish. Its a powermove. In another place, the woman at the well, this slut lies to him about how many dudes she has been with, and he goes, you dont believe im God, watch this: Youve been with 5 dudes right, and your current husband isnt even your husband, its just some sugar daddy

and she goes :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

So yeah, maybe dont trust some rando on this shit forum about interpreting scripture for you but go on biblehub or catena, or get the catena bible app for phone its free, and read what the church fathers actually said about that passage. I doubht copedexius faggatorius here knows ancient aramaic, greek or latin.

Also, citing John 8:7 and being like all of Christianity is simply a logical fallacy.

The bible condemns sexual deviancy far more than it forgives it. In the gospels itself jesus says, if you cheat in your heart, youve already cheated.

so yeah.
Yes, god is bullshit cause god made some people attractive and made their life heaven on Earth while others are ugly subhumans living in hell. Either god is bulltshit or he is evil and wanted some of us to suffer.

As for the 3 churches, eastern orthodox is not the original church jfl. Original Christians were closer to Judaism in many ways. Although Eastern Orthodox is more true to older forms that you stated. I’m basing the cucked statements off the bible itself.

Yes, they had to reinterpret what Jesus said because it was so cucked. And what does Romans 13 say?
"For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer." (Romans 13:4)

What Jesus said must be understood along with the rest of the Bible. In any book you cannot interpret a single page as if it is not part of a larger whole called "book" which is made up of several pages; this is not the correct way to do hermeneutics and understand the author's intentions.

"For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer." (Romans 13:4)

What Jesus said must be understood along with the rest of the Bible. In any book you cannot interpret a single page as if it is not part of a larger whole called "book" which is made up of several pages; this is not the correct way to do hermeneutics and understand the author's intentions.
Is Romans teachings of Jesus himself?

Am I the only one that think true Christianity in the past was replaced with today cucks?​

yeah, some portray Jesus as a hippie high asf :smonk: "do what u want bro there is no consequences for anything you do" bullshit!!!

The usual cucks thing to say, "yOu JuSt NeEd tO FiNd tHe RiGhT oNe"
But that doesn’t change the fact most the church is full of born again sluts and loser simps jfl, as you said.

Is Romans teachings of Jesus himself?
Romans was written by one of the Apostles of Jesus (Saint Paul) and as all texts in the Bible Romans was written under the inspiration of God, so there are no theological errors in Romans.

But that doesn’t change the fact most the church is full of born again sluts and loser simps jfl, as you said.
Yeah, it's not like I wasn't there watching.
There is literally this dude in the nearest religious community, 23 years old but somehow he has been in a relationship with all the girl of the same group one after the other. Like chad gotta be chad but guess how many guys of the group wanted them after that?
None. Those guys left the community.

Romans was written by one of the Apostles of Jesus (Saint Paul) and as all texts in the Bible Romans was written under the inspiration of God, so there are no theological errors in Romans.
Paul said lots of stuff that Jesus didn’t teach. That’s why Jesus’s brother James said Paul is a vein man who made up his own religion.

Yeah, it's not like I wasn't there watching.
There is literally this dude in the nearest religious community, 23 years old but somehow he has been in a relationship with all the girl of the same group one after the other. Like chad gotta be chad but guess how many guys of the group wanted them after that?
None. Those guys left the community.
How did your mom respond to that one jfl?

It was cucked from the start like all religion.

Christianity destroyed europe in my opinion its what allowed globohomo to rise.For example in Roman empire when christians took over they put up so many laws against pagans while putting laws favouring kikes and allowing them freedoms they previously did't have

Christianity destroyed europe in my opinion its what allowed globohomo to rise.For example in Roman empire when christians took over they put up so many laws against pagans while putting laws favouring kikes and allowing them freedoms they previously did't have
Forgive me, but what is a kikes?

Pin on Random

Yes, god is bullshit cause god made some people attractive and made their life heaven on Earth while others are ugly subhumans living in hell. Either god is bulltshit or he is evil and wanted some of us to suffer.
Using the "Problem of Evil" as an argument is basically the same as saying that you know more about what would be good for the Universe than an omniscient deity. You cannot see the whole picture of your inceldom, because you do not have all the knowledge of past, present and future.

Some goods require that certain evils be tolerated.
That’s why Jesus’s brother James said Paul is a vein man who made up his own religion.
Where does Saint James says this?

Using the "Problem of Evil" as an argument is basically the same as saying that you know more about what would be good for the Universe than an omniscient deity. You cannot see the whole picture of your inceldom, because you do not have all the knowledge of past, present and future.
“i don’t have an argument against this fundamental flaw in the logic of god, therefore I will say it was all for some grand purpose even though an omnipotent, omniscient god wouldn’t need to have done any of this logically”

Where does Saint James says this?

In a letter addressed to Paul
19 You believe there is one God. That is good! But even the demons believe that, and because they do, they shake.
Basically saying Paul’s teachings are no different than what demons already have, which is faith without work.

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?...

And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness....

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. (James 2:20–21, 23–24
Calls Paul a vain man, although in other translations it says foolish.

I can’t find the “made his own religion” part. I think the book I read it from originally took too many liberties. It seems based on my reading of the epistle that James does call him a Christian still, just misguided and teaching false teachings and opening mockery of Christian leaders by not being knowledgable.

omnipotent, omniscient god wouldn’t need to have done any of this logically
Omnipotence does not mean being able to make logical contradictions like 2 + 2 = 5 or create goods that logically cannot exist without a prior evil (for example, there is no way for the good of martyrdom to exist without the evil of persecution):

"In those places he [St. Thomas Aquinas] says that self-contradictions fall outside the scope of power, because power always bears either on beings (productive power) or on non-beings (destructive power), and self-contradictions are not able to be either. The negative part impedes the affirmative part, and vice-versa. This, however, need not be taken to mean that self-contradictory expressions are meaningless. For he is merely trying to show that they cannot be the term of any exercise of power; hence he could have said simply that even when power terminates in nonbeings, they are never the non-beings that are self-contradictions. Power always terminates in the existence or non-existence of something definite, and self-contradictions are simply indefinite. More precisely, power terminates in non-beings by way of corrupting an already existing being or impeding the production a being; hence it is always a question of the non-being of something that is, in itself, able to be. Even if self contradictions are non-beings, they are not so in the sense that they lack an existence that they might have. Their non-existence is so necessary that it cannot even be (efficiently) caused." (STEPHEN L. BROCK, The ratio omnipotentiae in Aquinas, page 21)

Omnipotence does not mean being able to make logical contradictions like 2 + 2 = 5 or create goods that logically cannot exist without a prior evil (for example, there is no way for the good of martyrdom to exist without the evil of persecution):

"In those places he [St. Thomas Aquinas] says that self-contradictions fall outside the scope of power, because power always bears either on beings (productive power) or on non-beings (destructive power), and self-contradictions are not able to be either. The negative part impedes the affirmative part, and vice-versa. This, however, need not be taken to mean that self-contradictory expressions are meaningless. For he is merely trying to show that they cannot be the term of any exercise of power; hence he could have said simply that even when power terminates in nonbeings, they are never the non-beings that are self-contradictions. Power always terminates in the existence or non-existence of something definite, and self-contradictions are simply indefinite. More precisely, power terminates in non-beings by way of corrupting an already existing being or impeding the production a being; hence it is always a question of the non-being of something that is, in itself, able to be. Even if self contradictions are non-beings, they are not so in the sense that they lack an existence that they might have. Their non-existence is so necessary that it cannot even be (efficiently) caused." (STEPHEN L. BROCK, The ratio omnipotentiae in Aquinas, page 21)
That doesn’t contradict anything I said about God creating suffering, with some people being born into a hellish existence while others live heaven on Earth.

Bra dont worry about christianity and whyt ever,

Just take one of those bitches and impregnate her, get your children and if she cheats then so what fuck it let her go. You have your 2-3 kids and its all good.