Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only having a problem with my post count

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
Some times I lose like 50 posts for no reason I don't get alerted either so a mod didn't do it, not to mention I also keep posting while my post count is still more or less the same, fucking hell I could've been a legend by now

Threads you posted in get removed

Some times I lose like 50 posts for no reason I don't get alerted either so a mod didn't do it, not to mention I also keep posting while my post count is still more or less the same, fucking hell I could've been a legend by now
It's because some users get their posts deleted, and as a result your posts in their threads get deleted too.

It happened to me weeks ago... I don't know what it is (Now I do, thanks, guys)

46698.jpg

same

Mods, ban this shonen mogger.

Once a Nigger gets his post removed it seems they drag u down to with u posts removed too