Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I stupid or is it just autism?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Some stories about the weird things I do.
I'm diagnosed with OCD and since school I've always been the weird guy. I had pedantic formal speech but my grades were always bad and I failed 2 years before I've been directed to a private school ( basically I bought my HS diploma).
I've always been the laughing stock; I'm just weird...when I was in class I has this nervous smile and I tried to jestermaxx just because I needed to justify my " smile ".
Also I was a gymcel and I had this tic where I was always checking myself in the mirror; also I used to walk like a gymcel with arms pushed on body.

At work people told me I looked problematic and I give the impression of an high inhib guy who's an inept. After 6 years I can't do the job by myself because I have no memory; attention and problem solving.
In interactions I block mid sentence and I need to think about every word.
Also I make mistakes because of poor coordination.
One time I left the restaurant ( I was a waiter ) without saying anything and they thought something happened, I was driving very fast after I left the restaurant.
Another time I broke some glasses and I had a panic attack where I took the glasses with my hands and I went to the hospital.
I have an OCD with my appereance.
I used to cut my hair everyday at 0.5mm, I used to pluck my eyebrows everyday...because I felt unkept.
Also sometimes I made disasters trying to lineup my hairline and it looked like a wig or I shaved leaving some bald patches on my head.
IRL also I try to give the impression of gentle/polite nice guy, I'm submissive to others and they treat me like the butt of jokes.
I'm very naive too; I believe to everything and I give the impression of a kid even if I'm 28

I'm diagnosed with OCD and since school I've always been the weird guy. I had pedantic formal speech but my grades were always bad and I failed 2 years before I've been directed to a private school ( basically I bought my HS diploma).
I've always been the laughing stock; I'm just weird...when I was in class I has this nervous smile and I tried to jestermaxx just because I needed to justify my " smile ".
Also I was a gymcel and I had this tic where I was always checking myself in the mirror; also I used to walk like a gymcel with arms pushed on body.
I see myself while reading this. brutal shit man ngl

Idk if it's autism but if you do weird shit and act like a nervous soy toddler you deserve to be called autistic

At work people told me I looked problematic and I give the impression of an high inhib guy who's an inept. After 6 years I can't do the job by myself because I have no memory; attention and problem solving.
In interactions I block mid sentence and I need to think about every word.
Also I make mistakes because of poor coordination.
One time I left the restaurant ( I was a waiter ) without saying anything and they thought something happened, I was driving very fast after I left the restaurant.
Another time I broke some glasses and I had a panic attack where I took the glasses with my hands and I went to the hospital.
I have an OCD with my appereance.
I used to cut my hair everyday at 0.5mm, I used to pluck my eyebrows everyday...because I felt unkept.
Also sometimes I made disasters trying to lineup my hairline and it looked like a wig or I shaved leaving some bald patches on my head.
IRL also I try to give the impression of gentle/polite nice guy, I'm submissive to others and they treat me like the butt of jokes.
I'm very naive too; I believe to everything and I give the impression of a kid even if I'm 28
You probably only have OCD. I think the concept of high-function autism emerged and functions socially to ostracize/wipeout men in today's foidist society.

Idk if it's autism but if you do weird shit and act like a nervous soy toddler you deserve to be called autistic
I think its just a coping strategy
You probably only have OCD. I think the concept of high-function autism emerged and functions socially to ostracize/wipeout men in today's foidist society.
Also I tend to dissociate and be on my thoughts; sometimes I even.laugh by myself ( maladaptive dreaming )