Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I racist in a weird way?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Ok you may call yourself racist or something. like racist typical racists I mean they would hate blacks latinos jews sand like me curries or even white people, you name it. racist people could be any of those people.

The typical racist people. and they would only want something so simple: other races not bothering them. they would have no problem if someone from a race they hate follows their rules or suck up to them they would actually support him.

well I'm all for not being cucked like this. this defeats the whole purpose of racism. logically it doesn't make sense. for example I've seen so many self-proclaimed "racist" people like someone like morgan freeman because he's so "objective" and "real" when it comes to the issue of race (in other words knows his people fucked up so he doesn't whine about racism) or other people from an opposing race who show signs of not liking the actions of their own race.

and because he contributed so much. if I was white racist, I would still call morgan freeman a nigger because it wouldn't make a difference for me.

now you would ask "but what is the thought process behind this? how can this defeats the purpose of racism?"

globalization and race mixing was a mistake. humans are different and these races are so different.
and no, foids and opportunities do not concern me in that argument.

basically you can make blacks or whites or curries or allahuakbars assimilate one another, but they can't have the NATURE of one another. they can't have the BEHAVIOR of one another they can't have the TRADITIONS of one another they can't have the HERITAGE of one another and certainly not the LOOKS AND GENETICS of one another. these things matter more than "muh cultural knowledge and muh societal performance within that said environment of another race"

a man from another race will always be from that other race and will always be different no matter how good he performs in a foreign environment. he doesn't have the tradition and the heritage of another race other than his race.
to me, races are like different subspecies and this is scientifically supported so don't bullshit me around this point. we all have seen the skull shape difference and the prefrontal cortex development difference, for example between whites and blacks.

this is why to me an african nigga living like a total nigga in the jungle sounds a better idea to me than a nigga like morgan freeman. why? because that's how and where he's supposed to live. infact to me it would be better for him. he would have no problems, he wouldn't need to perform like a white man to be successful there, he just needs to BEE himself there and voila.

it's not about morgan freeman taking a chance from a white man in his white society, no, it's only about the fact that morgan freeman is a nigga.

you can make a nigga sound white but deep inside you can't take the nigga out of a nigga.

now morgan freeman was just an example. this is not specifically racist towards black people or a race bait in anyway.
because the literal same can be said about any other individual from another race performing good in another race environment.

this is why I think people from my own race who immigrate are basically cucking themselves. even if they strive to get a better life there. the only possible outcome for that would be them cucking themselves regardless if they want to live the good way or just snap out of it and rage and act like chimps.

Last edited:
goddamn so many incels who didn't read.

here's a tl;dr version:

If I hate a race (I hate them all tbh maybe some more than others) I hate all individuals from that race, there are no exceptions even if one person from a race that I hate contributed so much to my own race or sucks up to my race (like many self-proclaimed racist do here on the internet) because that feels cucked and defeats the whole purpose of racism.

a man from another race will always be from that other race and will always be different no matter how good he performs in a foreign environment. he doesn't have the tradition and the heritage of another race other than his race.
to me, races are like different subspecies and this is scientifically supported so don't bullshit me around this point. we all have seen the skull shape difference and the prefrontal cortex development difference, for example between whites and blacks.

1610168297750.png
1598418103644.png
1508714638333.jpg

The more she struggled the harder I stabbed and enjoyed it more

1610168297750.png
1598418103644.png
1508714638333.jpg

Ykwim you got it.

h
goddamn so many incels who didn't read.

here's a tl;dr version:

If I hate a race (I hate them all tbh maybe some more than others) I hate all individuals from that race, there are no exceptions even if one person from a race that I hate contributed so much to my own race or sucks up to my race (like many self-proclaimed racist do here on the internet) because that feels cucked and defeats the whole purpose of racism.
ey GH IQ

Nggers and spics

You can recognize race differences AND acknowledge outliers when you see them. Though I don't think Morgan Freeman has much too offer.
You can do both these things AND still desire an ethnostate for your own people, or the seperation of all races.

Your justification doesn't even need to involve any claims about who is lacking in what traits. America has shown that multiple ethnicities living together creates the potential for political conflict and splits society along ethnic lines. Why would you want to share a country with people who will form hostile interest groups that will fight with your own over societal recources? If these other ethnicities are oh so hurt by the very presense of your people, why would they want to keep living amongst them?

You can be as aggressively racist online as you want, but when you try to recruit people, use your fucking head and craft arguments that are not maximally repulsive to the average citizen. Instead, find ways to appeal to one of their moral instincts, such as fairness, or an emotion, like their exhaustion at the constant state of panic over any and all race-related matters.

Be "racist", but do it in a smart way. Otherwise, you are nothing but a political anker, dragging your own movement towards the bottom of the ocean.

First step, get new branding. "Racism" is too loaded of a term, rebrand to "race realist". Or, just leave the whole "race" thing behind, at least when it comes to the specific word. White-Nationalist has a much more friendly ring to it.
Secondly, vague ideas like the nature of your people aren't as convincing as stats about net fiscal impact, crime rates and educational achievment per dollar invested per student. Science is the new vector of power, so get rid of w/e old baggage you are carrying and learn every "racist" fact you can get your hands on.

You guys really need some high IQ+subersive figures amongst your ranks...

The only weird way of being racist is not being racist.

You guys really need some high IQ+subersive figures amongst your ranks...

Oh a wall of text with a statement about IQ what a shockerino!! :soy:

but ded srs do you really think you'd be higher than the average here? :what:

You can recognize race differences AND acknowledge outliers when you see them. Though I don't think Morgan Freeman has much too offer.
You can do both these things AND still desire an ethnostate for your own people, or the seperation of all races.
you will never be able to consider an outlier as your own no matter how hard you try to make your way around that point. you are not justifying anything, you are repeating the same words of the people I criticized with a wall of text.

Your justification doesn't even need to involve any claims about who is lacking in what traits. America has shown that multiple ethnicities living together creates the potential for political conflict and splits society along ethnic lines. Why would you want to share a country with people who will form hostile interest groups that will fight with your own over societal recources? If these other ethnicities are oh so hurt by the very presense of your people, why would they want to keep living amongst them?
Ironically America has shown this but only because those "people" lack in some traits. you can teach a chimp to mimmick a human, you will never be able to make a human out of a chimp. why would white people want to live amongst them? no sane racist would say that. it seems that you forgot some crucial details, that the purpose of those "people" was to be enslaved and degraded for the entirety of their lives.

You can be as aggressively racist online as you want, but when you try to recruit people, use your fucking head and craft arguments that are not maximally repulsive to the average citizen. Instead, find ways to appeal to one of their moral instincts, such as fairness, or an emotion, like their exhaustion at the constant state of panic over any and all race-related matters.
about your first statement, you are right, as any racist should be, expressing his hatred for a certain group of people without sugarcoating it like reddit soycucks.

as for the rest, this is the key difference between people like you and me

. I don't think racism is another cucked ideology/movement that needs to be "tamed, moralized and tailored" for the modern society, mainly because it's not an ideology at all.

I don't want to "recruit" people by this post, I don't want racism to "recruit" those who would do nothing but worsen it by their ignorance and then end up cucking themselves and others subconsciously. I know that it could be disappointing to you, but hear it from me first: racism is not a fucking tea party that needs invitations to sustain itself. the actions of a said race should be more than enough to trigger a reaction from another group and this is what exactly happened in the last decade and gave rise to the counter culture/political incorrectness, you thought it was because people like you, posting on forums and larping as high iq, preaching about race difference and "moral racism" on forums changed this. but in reality it's the people themselves, who haven't had any remote relation to your kind, got sick of the state and decided to adapt a new way of thinking.

Be "racist", but do it in a smart way. Otherwise, you are nothing but a political anker, dragging your own movement towards the bottom of the ocean.
JFL at summer kids. you like to use the words "movement" and "ideology" a lot, if ID, full of textwall posting worshippers gave you the idea that this shit can pass only because you wrote a wall of text then you may need to consider that the next time you sperge out here to make your arguments seem plausible motherfucker, and you have failed to realize that those are the same things that your enemy wants you to say, that things like racism and inceldom are "movements" or "ideologies". I have no further comment on this.

completely the opposite of what you said. I am explaining racism in the most logical and objective way possible, crediting innate differences that cannot be ignored because ignoring them would lead to muddying the whole thing. I am not moralizing racism to be a soycial trend and I don't want to.
First step, get new branding. "Racism" is too loaded of a term, rebrand to "race realist".
you think this is a fucking charity or a 7-11? branding racism differently lmao

- you are opposed by everyone who is not racist no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you are trying to showcase here they won't fucking work.
you spent a lot of time writing about how "racism can work without being repulsive" while in reality any form of political movement that is not even directly related to racism is being shut down by the left. it won't happen.

- a more logical approach would be to stop trying to cuck your own values to appeal to others because in this day  because
change can not happen if you keep sucking up to others without having an aggressive revolutionary idea.

White-Nationalist has a much more friendly ring to it.
-you can't read
-I'm not white. if you are white then this is really pathetic and actually cements what I stated about the current state of "racism" online.

Secondly, vague ideas like the nature of your people aren't as convincing as stats about net fiscal impact, crime rates and educational achievment per dollar invested per student. Science is the new vector of power, so get rid of w/e old baggage you are carrying and learn every "racist" fact you can get your hands on.
"muh science" yeah well, that's like only vague to you. no one who is REALLY racist said it is vague. don't assume shit and hang it on everyone.

@Govid_Dorious come check this nigger. he thinks a nigger's societal performance isn't an outcome influenced by his innate inner chimping :lul:

Last edited:
Oh a wall of text with a statement about IQ what a shockerino!! :soy:

View attachment 844550

you will never be able to consider an outlier as your own no matter how hard you try to make your way around that point. you are not justifying anything, you are repeating the same words of the people I criticized with a wall of text.

Ironically America has shown this but only because those "people" lack in some traits. you can teach a chimp to mimmick a human, you will never be able to make a human out of a chimp. why would white people want to live amongst them? no sane racist would say that. it seems that you forgot some crucial details, that the purpose of those "people" was to be enslaved and degraded for the entirety of their lives.

about your first statement, you are right, as any racist should be, expressing his hatred for a certain group of people without sugarcoating it like reddit soycucks.

as for the rest, this is the key difference between people like you and me

. I don't think racism is another cucked ideology/movement that needs to be "tamed, moralized and tailored" for the modern society, mainly because it's not an ideology at all.

I don't want to "recruit" people by this post, I don't want racism to "recruit" those who would do nothing but worsen it by their ignorance and then end up cucking themselves and others subconsciously. I know that it could be disappointing to you, but hear it from me first: racism is not a fucking tea party that needs invitations to sustain itself. the actions of a said race should be more than enough to trigger a reaction from another group and this is what exactly happened in the last decade and gave rise to the counter culture/political incorrectness, you thought it was because people like you, posting on forums and larping as high iq, preaching about race difference and "moral racism" on forums changed this. but in reality it's the people themselves, who haven't had any remote relation to your kind, got sick of the state and decided to adapt a new way of thinking.

JFL at summer kids. you like to use the words "movement" and "ideology" a lot, if ID, full of textwall posting worshippers gave you the idea that this shit can pass only because you wrote a wall of text then you may need to consider that the next time you sperge out here to make your arguments seem plausible motherfucker, and you have failed to realize that those are the same things that your enemy wants you to say, that things like racism and inceldom are "movements" or "ideologies". I have no further comment on this.

completely the opposite of what you said. I am explaining racism in the most logical and objective way possible, crediting innate differences that cannot be ignored because ignoring them would lead to muddying the whole thing. I am not moralizing racism to be a soycial trend and I don't want to.

you think this is a fucking charity or a 7-11? branding racism differently lmao

- you are opposed by everyone who is not racist no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you are trying to showcase here they won't fucking work.
you spent a lot of time writing about how "racism can work without being repulsive" while in reality any form of political movement that is not even directly related to racism is being shut down by the left. it won't happen.

- a more logical approach would be to stop trying to cuck your own values to appeal to others because in this day  because
change can not happen if you keep sucking up to others without having an aggressive revolutionary idea.

-you can't read
-I'm not white. if you are white then this is really pathetic and actually cements what I stated about the current state of "racism" online.

"muh science" yeah well, that's like only vague to you. no one who is REALLY racist said it is vague. don't assume shit and hang it on everyone.

@Govid_Dorious come check this nigger. he thinks a nigger's societal performance isn't an outcome influenced by his innate inner chimping :lul:
I dont think you even understood what I typed. You're never gonna get anywhere, you are too lazy to even try playing politics or learning enough scientific knowledge to have a chance at humiliating your opposition in a direct confrontation, you would rather just throw fits online for an audience of a dozend people than actually think about doing something goal oriented. From the first time you open your mouth no average citizen will be willing to listen to or cooperate with you. You are like a pus filled cyst on the face of anything you associate with. And you lack basic reading comprehention.

I dont think you even understood what I typed. You're never gonna get anywhere, you are too lazy to even try playing politics or learning enough scientific knowledge to have a chance at humiliating your opposition in a direct confrontation, you would rather just throw fits online for an audience of a dozend people than actually think about doing something goal oriented. From the first time you open your mouth no average citizen will be willing to listen to or cooperate with you.
@Govid_Dorious
posting the truth a a said race is now considered a behavior for babies who throw fits online for an audience of dozed people while cucking your own case to appeal to others and become a trend is the right thing to do. please be patient and nice with liberals online next time :what:
. You are like a pus filled cyst on the face of anything you associate with. And you lack basic reading comprehention.

I dont think you even understood what I typed.
Trust me there's no need for you to panic and come with more of these self projections

-you can't read

Cognitive dissonance

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the perception of contradictory information and the mental toll of it. Relevant items of information include a person's actions, feelings, ideas, beliefs, values, and things in the environment. Cognitive dissonance is typically experienced as psychological stress when persons participate in an action that goes against one or more of those things. According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent. The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein the individual tries to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.