Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I overestimating my looks or has 6/10 become the new average ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Am I overestimating my looks I’ve always thought I was a 5/10 but now the more I get rejected by women the more I start to question if I’m actually a 4/10 if I’m a 5/10 and still get rejected off rip then that means the new average must be 6/10 now cause I can’t even get a sub 3 woman it really truly is over for sub 6 men

The average is 6.5 and above.

What are your stats? Race/chin size/eye color/height?

The average is 6.5 and above.

What are your stats? Race/chin size/eye color/height?
I’m a deathnic with an average to below average chin size eye color doesn’t matter cause I’m objectively unattractive and I’m only 5’7/5’8 it’s over for me

I’m a deathnic with an average to below average chin size eye color doesn’t matter cause I’m objectively unattractive and I’m only 5’7/5’8 it’s over for me
Do you have blue eyes?

You have brown skin?

The average is 7. If you're a 5 or even 6 most women will find you unattractive. Even the 4/10s. It's insane.

The average is 7. If you're a 5 or even 6 most women will find you unattractive. Even the 4/10s. It's insane.
it depends i think if you cover some phenotype or style you can save yourself sometimes but as a average 4-5/10 men you are fucked

Being below average height will make you lose a lot of points for first impression attractiveness. Disharmonious face is a turn off for if you secure a date and are talking together.

Also you are ethnic so .. it's quite over. What country are you in? If you are in the origin country of your race you might still have a chance.