Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I officially a cuck?

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
So yesterday I was walking back home after my test which I thought went quite well.

On my way back this 40 yr old roastie bumps into me and begs me for some money, she say's she's a student(she clearly wasn't considering she looked about 40), and asks my for help and to give her £5. So like the little bitch I am, i dive into my wallet and give her the only pound coin I could find, whilst she stares at me with those cat eyes.

Btw I had £20 in notes on me and was sooo close to giving her £10, but the blackpilled kinda bought me back to reality and then I didn't give her anything but a £1 coin, but with the way these whores have treated me all my life, i shouldn't have even gave her 1 penny.

Am I a cuck for giving her £1 or did I do good by saving the rest of my money?

Yes you should have kept walking

Very disappointed

Not.a.cuck. Generosity is a virtue.

Yes, next time just keep walking.

Yes what I did was pathetic boyos, but I was in such a good mood in that moment i almost turned into a full blown white knight ready to save Mi'Lady from financial problems.

This is why I am scared I will get attached and cucked by the first femoid who bothers to show interest in me.

I'm so fucked, my mental game is not on point yet.

Yes what I did was pathetic boyos, but I was in such a good mood in that moment i almost turned into a full blown white knight ready to save Mi'Lady from financial problems.

This is why I am scared I will get attached and cucked by the first femoid who bothers to show interest in me.

I'm so fucked, my mental game is not on point yet.
It’s okay you’ll get to a point where you’re like I don’t care what happens to women anymore.

cuck gets overrused, being a decent person doesn't make you a cuck.

i'm not a fan of alms, but being generous and doing a good deed is something you should feel proud of, not ashamed.

St Tropez is sane, leave him alone!! reeeeee

you make me sick

cuck gets overrused, being a decent person doesn't make you a cuck.

i'm not a fan of alms, but being generous and doing a good deed is something you should feel proud of, not ashamed.
major cuck

the reason we hate cucks is because they enable bitches to cheat and get away with it and never suffer any consequences
i dont think doing nice things for other people makes you a cuck. God watches everything and how you handle your current situation is everything...using it as an excuse to devolve in hateful bitter rage and selfish actions against the world is totally understandable, but be stronger than that if you can

the reason we hate cucks is because they enable bitches to cheat and get away with it and never suffer any consequences
i dont think doing nice things for other people makes you a cuck. God watches everything and how you handle your current situation is everything...using it as an excuse to devolve in hateful bitter rage and selfish actions against the world is totally understandable, but be stronger than that if you can
This. Amen brother.

It seems like you were forced, so no.

If you do same for homeless men then I wouldn't mind. I never give notes, only some coins here and there. You don't ever want to give too much though.

I Legit would've asked for a blowjob if it was at night.

It was at night lol, But i need to point out this roastie was not very attractive, she looked like a far fast prime 40 yr old blonde femoid.

I guess it is something to keep in mind if a desperate stacy ever needs your help...

I would tell her I am not interested in prostitutes and would not cheat on my waifu

You're an incel, you're a cuck by default

cuck

yesterday some semi-holmles roastie asked me for 50cents

I said No

install ur anti-cuck virus pussy

You aren't a cuck, but the warning light is on.

You're beyond a cuck. I can't even think of a word that describes you.

Don't give money to BUMS, especially women that purposely target you because they see weakness.

I've had it happen to me. I now have no problem telling people like that to fuck off.

This world is full of scammers. Disregard beggars.

Yes you are. Should have asked for sex in return

So yesterday I was walking back home after my test which I thought went quite well.

On my way back this 40 yr old roastie bumps into me and begs me for some money, she say's she's a student(she clearly wasn't considering she looked about 40), and asks my for help and to give her £5. So like the little bitch I am, i dive into my wallet and give her the only pound coin I could find, whilst she stares at me with those cat eyes.

Btw I had £20 in notes on me and was sooo close to giving her £10, but the blackpilled kinda bought me back to reality and then I didn't give her anything but a £1 coin, but with the way these whores have treated me all my life, i shouldn't have even gave her 1 penny.

Am I a cuck for giving her £1 or did I do good by saving the rest of my money?

Yes. You shouldve just kept on walking.