Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I NT? [Serious Responses Only]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It's very easy to identify people who easily socialize with others outside of the forum and have no serious mental problems and those that don't on account of what they post here based on my time first lurking and posting with an account, now nearing a year since I've accepted the :blackpill:.
What Does It Mean to Be Neurotypical?

9/10 times these people are average-looking, delete their account, and leave the forum in less than a year, especially if they're young and still in school.

If I'm not Neurotypical, whatever that term means around here:

What is the point of socializing with normies and beating myself at failing every attempt at school when all they do is openly belittle me or betray my generosity thinking they can do anything to me on account of me being short and physically weak currycel, too paralyzed by stress to do anything?
Screenshot9

The only feeling I have around them is irritation and uncomfortability on account of my severe anxiety.:society:

Last edited:
You can't be NT with severe health problems. Just not possible. It's over.

You only need to have enough NT to job Maxx. Which requires less NT to get a friend group on average.

I'm not, I have ADHD and slight OCD-like traits.

Just call them faggots

The posts of yours I've read so far sounded quite normal. Then there are my posts, where I just can't get my words to flow well, so maybe you're more neurotypical than me. Anyway, I don't understand psychology well enough to determine that.

Last edited:
You can't be NT without looks.
If you have looks, people themselves will come to socialize with you.
You can't be alpha without attractive face, good body frame and height.
If you don't have looks but you are good in your mental health and try to be NT, you will be viewed as a creep, clown, freak. People will get annoyed by you.
If the person is high IQ enough and has some manipulative social skills like he knows how to troll normies and doesn't fall to their tricks, he will get a career and job without the need to be NT and pushing yourself in social circles that you don't enjoy.

:feelshaha:

Anyway, don't fall for the "neurotypical" meme. It's a buzzword that trannies use to make themselves look unique.

Literally everyone enjoys being alone from time to time. Literally everyone finds loud overwhelming situations to be draining. Literally everyone makes socially awkward moves sometimes. Yes that includes Chad. You're not special.

Last edited:
>account on incels.is
>NT
:feelskek: