Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over am i mentally ill or just straight up retarded ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I literally cannot tie my shoes. I've tried thousand times to do it and I just can't I cannot memorize the patterns and what to do even tho im watching it 24/7. My dad knows about it and told me that I was retarded and that I should be sent to a special centre for low-functioning spergs. Never began for me.

Another fine addition to my ignore list.

Just keep practicing it till its automated in yo brain

I literally cannot tie my shoes. I've tried thousand times to do it and I just can't I cannot memorize the patterns and what to do even tho im watching it 24/7. My dad knows about it and told me that I was retarded and that I should be sent to a special centre for low-functioning spergs. Never began for me.
i can't tie my shoes either :forcedsmile:

Just wear zip shoes or something lmao. Sorry bro got nothing else.

post-e687775132865fe8d6ff31922ea7ba126d4ea8db9991a6be7b40cbc8.webp

I used to have this issue as a kid but then I decided to look up a video on the computer and I learned it. Its not too hard but yeah I also have issues with pattern recognition

Putting trannies and other retards on ignore is blackpilled and necessary
trannies will be banned on spot
incel ignoring another incel (even if retard) on incel forum is just not right as well

trannies will be banned on spot
incel ignoring another incel (even if retard) on incel forum is just not right as well
I disagree.
A dude who cannot even tie his shoes, incel or not, is so awfully low IQ that he has nothing of value to add to anything and every second spent dealing with his brain rot is wasted.

I disagree.
A dude who cannot even tie his shoes, incel or not, is so awfully low IQ that he has nothing of value to add to anything and every second spent dealing with his brain rot is wasted.
brutal
he is good at other stuff prolly :soy:
and my only enemies are sexhavers so...

brutal
he is good at other stuff prolly :soy:
and my only enemies are sexhavers so...
The only people who deal with handicapped retards who can't even tie their shoes is family members (because they have to) and social workers / therapists (because they get payed to). I'm neither, so to the ignore list he goes. :blackpill:

The only people who deal with handicapped retards who can't even tie their shoes is family members (because they have to) and social workers / therapist (because they get payed). I'm neither, so to the ignore list he goes. :blackpill:
how tf does he bother u..u can just read his posts/ not read his posts
ignore list aint necessary

Putting trannies and other retards on ignore is blackpilled and necessary
Larping is a must it seems. Never revealing your weaknesses is a good move

How do you deal with the other necessary functions of your life? Do you go to work or school?

Can't tell if this is just a grift or you're serious asf...

I disagree.
Einstein never learned how to tie his shoes.

ignore list aint necessary
I thought so, too.
But it was either that or leave the forum completely.
I don't want to get angry everytime I open the forum because I have to read through pages of brainrot and degeneracy.

I thought so, too.
But it was either that or leave the forum completely.
I don't want to get angry everytime I open the forum because I have to read through pages of brainrot and degeneracy.
this forum is the most toxic place i been to nigga...im ready for things worse than a nigga who dont know how to tie his shoes...its more funny to me
anyway its your choice

I had that problem as a 5 year old.

Poor motor skills are typical symptoms of autism

common autism trait, my parents were told I would never be able to tie shoes when young, but I learned later tbh.
its just autism, doesnt mean ur mentally retarded, its common

common autism trait, my parents were told I would never be able to tie shoes when young, but I learned later tbh.
its just autism, doesnt mean ur mentally retarded, its common
I developed slow my brain was the same

It's okay. Just remember it's not your fault.

I used to know too but I learnt really late how to tie my shoes, which made playing football annoying since my shoelaces came untied very often and I took so long to fix them despite being the same age as my peers. Now I have actually forgotten about how to do that in general, and mostly use slip-on shoes to save myself the embarassment in front of people. Manual tasks aren't really my thing tbh.

Idk I can properly speak but i cannot memorize patterns and follow examples. Giga over
same. we lack "mirror neurons"
also cant memorize patterns, which is why I was diagnosed with 80 iq: