Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I mentally ill for being somewhat attracted to… mhm?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I don’t know, I feel bad every time I think about it :feelsbadman:

I’m 23 years old, although I look about 17 (if that’s in any way relevant). I’ve felt attracted to a wide range of females from 10 year olds all the way to about 40 year olds or so.

Now as per the attraction to minors, there are plenty of girls in middle school, or a bit younger, that I’ve felt attracted to… particularly those that are a little more developed and look more like teens than children as well as having a pretty face or a nice body, or both.

I obviously don’t plan on acting on my impulses but, if it were legal and the girl was up for it I honestly would go for it (without any kind of malicious intent). Am I sick in the head? Like is some part of my brain not working properly for feeling this way?

I’ve come to think that the law and biology just don’t always get along together and there’s nothing wrong with me, but I don’t really know.

On the other hand, I’ve only jerked it to minors very few times and it was harder to keep an erection, I was more so chasing the adrenaline of it being “wrong”. Not to mention I’m not ONLY attracted to them, but to a lot of different women. Have any of you had similar experiences?

nah you're fine
Ephebophilia

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Even the Nazis knew to keep the AOC at 14 because it is jewish evil to go for younger than that.

So long as you're attracted to post-puberty secondary sexual characteristics you're fine.

I don’t know, I feel bad every time I think about it :feelsbadman:

I’m 23 years old, although I look about 17 (if that’s in any way relevant). I’ve felt attracted to a wide range of females from 10 year olds all the way to about 40 year olds or so.

Now as per the attraction to minors, there are plenty of girls in middle school, or a bit younger, that I’ve felt attracted to… particularly those that are a little more developed and look more like teens than children as well as having a pretty face or a nice body, or both.

I obviously don’t plan on acting on my impulses but, if it were legal and the girl was up for it I honestly would go for it (without any kind of malicious intent). Am I sick in the head? Like is some part of my brain not working properly for feeling this way?

I’ve come to think that the law and biology just don’t always get along together and there’s nothing wrong with me, but I don’t really know.

On the other hand, I’ve only jerked it to minors very few times and it was harder to keep an erection, I was more so chasing the adrenaline of it being “wrong”. Not to mention I’m not ONLY attracted to them, but to a lot of different women. Have any of you had similar experiences?
:ahegao: :feelsEhh::shhh:

So long as you're attracted to post-puberty secondary sexual characteristics you're fine.
particularly those that are a little more developed and look more like teens than children

Perfectly fucking normal, society's obsession with numerical age is all fucked up. If she's got grabbable hips and tiddies, her very anatomy is screaming to get rammed. Only the illogical puritan propaganda of agecucks brainwashes people to be ashamed of this.

Part of it also is a generational thing too because people are aging faster and faster due to our nutrition and the hormones pumped into animal product. Adolescents also learn about sex way faster than our parents because of the internet, theyre far more informed on sex than us or our parents at the same age.

Also kill yourself glowies none of us are getting any pussy period anyway, and I would even settle for a 35 yr old blown out roasty, but none of those evidently want me either. Funny how a lot of actual child molesters are sexhavers cheating on their ugly fat wives, or priests, or the famous people who rule the world.

I wish there were studies to back it up. But no expert in the field could pull something like that without destroying his career, and if it got big enough his life too. Certain agendas have to be pushed without regard for anyone or anything.

Perfectly fucking normal, society's obsession with numerical age is all fucked up. If she's got grabbable hips and tiddies, her very anatomy is screaming to get rammed. Only the illogical puritan propaganda of agecucks brainwashes people to be ashamed of this.

Part of it also is a generational thing too because people are aging faster and faster due to our nutrition and the hormones pumped into animal product.
Thanks boyo, high-IQ reply right here. I swear it has to be normal, I'd imagine if it was legal and there was nothing taboo about it it'd happen all the time.

Don't feel bad at all girls are having sex in middle school no matter where you go.

Just don’t jailmax and you’ll be fine

Inb4 agecucks come in this thread