Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I low inhib for this?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
So today during lunch a bunch of foids were rating the boys from prettiest to ugliest (guess who got dead last :feelsseriously: ) then they kept talking about how creepy and depressed I was.

me being in a bad mood I air dropped them this
E7A3CCD2 AA19 4E44 9206 10F9B6E55910

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they started to get scared wondering who sent it and had a 30 minute discussion on whether or not they should take this threat seriously. (No I won’t go ER I just wanted to scare them)

It’s funny how foids will only shut up once their lives are on the line.

Very based and heroic tbh ngl.
But Genetic lottery it's better than natural selection imo

Basedmus Maximus :feelzez:

how did u send it to them, what does air drop mean?

It’s a zoomer thing on iPhones where you can send images to people near you that also have iphones
wow never heard of that before, so u dont even need their number to send stuff? I would've had fun doing that in high school but i did not have an iphone back then

wow never heard of that before, so u dont even need their number to send stuff? I would've had fun doing that in high school but i did not have an iphone back then
Nope, no number needed.

Based, make the whores fear for their lives

so they were secretly talking about you and u were reading their shit the whole time? Do they know people can do this? Do you think they knew it was you who sent the pic?
I’m certain if they knew it was me they would’ve approached me about it. I made it anonymous on purpose.

I’m certain if they knew it was me they would’ve approached me about it. I made it anonymous on purpose.
well good job man, those fuckers deserve to be scared for how cruel they are

BASED
Every cumdumpster deserves to be scared
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

XD based as fuck
gonna airdrop some funny stuff at practice ngl

Good read,made me lol.

Based tbh, not really low inhib since it was done anonymously.

Low inhib mogs me. Chad tier air drop.