Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I invisible to normies at my college?

Am I invisible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I sit around at random areas around campus waiting for classes to start. I sometimes wonder if some normies have noticed me being a loner. So am I invisible to them?

unless you don't talk with someone pretty much yes.

just trust me

Most people don't care about randoms

Yes, sorry bro

Yes. Have any of them ever interacted with you?

11:0 in favor of yes jfl

If you have to ask you probably are

they can't bully an incel if hes invisible so my guess is no

I don't talk to anyone and I sit alone by myself at a corner
weird because normies like to pick on the likes of you. must be living in a decent hellhole or your school has strict laws

weird because normies like to pick on the likes of you. must be living in a decent hellhole or your school has strict laws
I was picked on in middle school and late elementary school. I stopped getting bullied in HS up till now in college. I'm in East Asia so naturally my college is 99% East Asian, they are more cold and not wanting to get into other people's business

if normies pick on you your a fakecel
i’ve never been interacted with voluntarily and always had to initiate any interaction jfl
if they pick on you then you have a chance to jestermaxx and befriend them
truecels just get ignored

I'm in East Asia so naturally my college is 99% East Asian, they are more cold and not wanting to get into other people's business
how do you reflect? I mean, dont you think being alone is better than the first case?

If no one wants to work with you in group projects, then you are also invisible.

He's in college not school, so there is no bullying obviously

He's in college not school, so there is no bullying obviously
yeah I guess, college has another form of bad treatment that is not the same as direct high school bullying