Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I HAPA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
My grandfather was Asian, so my mom is half slav half Asian, my dad is white. What kind of mutt am I? Am I a HAPA?

I don’t know man. Do you look the part?

I look white

My mom looks HAPA but I inherited my dads looks
Brutal. I think there is a word for that as well called quapa. Offspring from a hapa (your mother) and a nonhapa. But since you look white I doubt this has affected you much. Still, interesting to know I guess.

Your a mutt for sure no offense bro

yes

slavs arent fully white anyways

You’re a haphapa. I’d say yes if anything unless you look and act completely white. What country was your asian grandfather from?

If your so diluted to the point that you don't even resemble the race you identify with, then it doesn't really count in my book.

That's like a white person claiming to be native american because they're 10-20%. Sure, they may be a descendant of the lineage, but they are by no means ethnic.

Last edited:
You’re a haphapa. I’d say yes if anything unless you look and act completely white. What country was your asian grandfather from?
Kazakhstan
If your so diluted to the point that you don't even resemble the race you identify with, then it doesn't really count in my book.

That's like a white person claiming to be native american because they're 10-20%. Sure, they may be a descendant of the lineage, but they are by no means ethnic.
I'd call myself white because I look white. You don't have to give me shit for asking a simple fucking question

I'd call myself white because I look white. You don't have to give me shit for asking a simple fucking question

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, I'm just stating my opinion.

Sorry man. Got kinda heated here

It's okay man, I have a lightskinned brother who's going through a similar situation.

His kids will be extremely whitewashed as well.

It's okay man, I have a lightskinned brother who's going through a similar situation.

His kids will be extremely whitewashed as well.
Does he already have kids? Maybe he has kids with an ethnic women and their children won't have that much of a identity crisis

Does he already have kids? Maybe he has kids with an ethnic women and their children won't have that much of a identity crisis

Nope, he's going to have his first kids with a white girl, and they'll no doubt look white aswell.

He is happy with her, but it's extremely cucked.

Nope, he's going to have his first kids with a white girl, and they'll no doubt look white aswell.

He is happy with her, but it's extremely cucked.
Many white people hate themselves and especially those with some distant ethnic ancestors always make sure everybody knows. I've read about some British man who looked completely white but had an Indian mom. The guy wanted everyone to perceive him as a curry.

Most white people I know really despise themselves and their own race.

Opera Snapshot 2020 08 09 180700 archiveis

You're lucky you look white and not Hapa tbh Bro, reminder that your parents would secretly hate you and regret having you if you looked full Hapa.

Your part Gook!

That means it’s time to cook your dog and practice karate

View attachment 310974

You're lucky you look white and not Hapa tbh Bro, reminder that your parents would secretly hate you and regret having you if you looked full Hapa.
Fuck that's brutal. HAPAs have it bad, especially in predominately white countries. I have this one friend who is half German and half Filipino, he's a 160cm framelet, wristlet, manlet while his sisters are typical HAPA beckies chasing white cockru