Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I fakecel for getting tinder matches

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
They only wasted my time and were accidental swipes

If they message you back yes

No, a lot of foids just swipe right on men they're not even interested in to see if they are wanted themselves because they are attention starved. Once they see it's a match and you liked them they unmatch because they got their necessary fix of attention out of it.

Maybe. Did you have alot of message convos.

No, they're accidental so don't count. I had matches saying sorry I liked you by accident, or they unmatched me straight after.
It's either that happening or fake profiles promoting scammy sex sites.

No, they're accidental so don't count. I had matches saying sorry I liked you by accident, or they unmatched me straight after.
It's either that happening or fake profiles promoting scammy sex sites.
Ur right man, plus I never met up with anyone from it.

Maybe. Did you have alot of message convos.
I mean sometimes, but that doesn't mean anything, every whore would just waste my time, and I never met anybody irl as expected

I mean sometimes, but that doesn't mean anything, every whore would just waste my time, and I never met anybody irl as expected
Fuck them in the pussy like Pussy nigga 69 would

If a non-obese female messages you & wants to set up a date, you are fakecel.

Anything else is cope. Trust me.

No, a lot of foids just swipe right on men they're not even interested in to see if they are wanted themselves because they are attention starved. Once they see it's a match and you liked them they unmatch because they got their necessary fix of attention out of it.
This is a 100% factual, this is why a lot of times why I would ask if they would fuck me, and of course they'd unmatch me, but beats being a jester cuck simp

Sounds kinda fakecel-ish to me

If a non-obese female messages you & wants to set up a date, you are fakecel.

Anything else is cope. Trust me.
Very true, I never got to that stage tho, just time wasting whore after another, I mean I even asked a foid for her snap and I was given some bs excuse, jfl

Sounds kinda fakecel-ish to me
I wish man, like I said I would of gotten some ass by now, or a foid would make time to hang out with me

Very true, I never got to that stage tho, just time wasting whore after another, I mean I even asked a foid for her snap and I was given some bs excuse, jfl
A good rule of thumb, never message her unless she messages first. If a girl messages you first, you actually have a decent shot if you're NT & have text game.

A good rule of thumb, never message her unless she messages first. If a girl messages you first, you actually have a decent shot if you're NT & have text game.
Just do a little as possible to ascend theory

Yes, never chase a foid, and I'll be honest this foid did text me first, (mods dont ban, the whore rejected me twice on there) but yeah the bitch just played games

average incel in 2023

Having Tinder is already a fakecel trait.
lt's a lose-lose thing:
-You are a truecel but still use Tinder without obviously never have matches = low-iq coper
-You use Tinder and have matches = fakecel
-You use Tinder just to lure foids into dark alleys and rape and kill em = based normie if succeed, but still fakecel. Based incel if no maches but low-iq killer

There is no winning in using dating app chico, Chads only.

P is stored-

Oh...right!

Pee is stored in the balls

now i get it

Yes, never chase a foid, and I'll be honest this foid did text me first, (mods dont ban, the whore rejected me twice on there) but yeah the bitch just played games
I also get texted first sometimes but never secured the package. Also most of the first text women I get are fat whales & I'll pass on that. The occasional thin becky loses interest very quickly, probably because she has 300 other normies in her DMs that are more NT or handsome than me.

i got 10 matches a day on tinder so no probably not

I also get texted first sometimes but never secured the package. Also most of the first text women I get are fat whales & I'll pass on that. The occasional thin becky loses interest very quickly, probably because she has 300 other normies in her DMs that are more NT or handsome than me.
Yep, rough world out here brocel

lt's a lose-lose thing:
-You are a truecel but still use Tinder without obviously never have matches = low-iq coper
-You use Tinder and have matches = fakecel
-You use Tinder just to lure foids into dark alleys and rape and kill em = based normie if succeed, but still fakecel. Based incel if no maches but low-iq killer

There is no winning in using dating app chico, Chads only.

They only wasted my time and were accidental swipes
either you are a fake cel or matching with scammers from shit world to bribe you of money after catching you wanking on webcam they usually ask for it or just matching with bots... I'll err on fake cel

they were all fat white and hispanic women. none wanted to meet up(bots) . I matched with a couple hot ones but no response from them
Ah I see, kinda like me

either you are a fake cel or matching with scammers from shit world to bribe you of money after catching you wanking on webcam they usually ask for it or just matching with bots... I'll err on fake cel
How am I fakecel, I would of gotten to fuck a foid or two if fakecel. Every whore just wasted my time

they were all fat white and hispanic women. none wanted to meet up(bots) . I matched with a couple hot ones but no response from them
I feel you bro. It's such bullshit that fat sluts feel entitled to fit men.