Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I considered a hero

Am I a hero in the community

• Yes

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
NegroKing said:
How?

I heard you weren't incel. Someone said you were a slayer.

i remember you being good looking. im deformed, them calling me a slayer is trolling

I'd be more inclined to call you a hero if you stopped calling yourself a hero. How desperate for validation are you that you need incels to tell you that you're a hero and you made a thread about it? Come on, man. I love your content but this shit's over the top.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
i remember you being good looking. im deformed, them calling me a slayer is trolling

So you didn't actually fuck two married women? I was shocked when I heard it.

NegroKing said:
So you didn't actually fuck two married women? I was shocked when I heard it.

they were late 30's obese 1.5-2/10s from meetme and craigslist. literally anyone who msged them wouldve been able to fuck since i get mogged by almost everyone

Earthbound said:
Half and half tbh. I voted yes, but in reality all the people I consider heroes are monstERs lol

The YT got deleted, but the liveleak is https://www.liveleak.com/c/ToCatchARoastie

The comment section is full of white knights. They have no context on why he did this. They just virtue signal. Pathetic.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
yep lmao. "NO ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS"

HE'S A HERO. Not the one we deserve.

THE ONE THAT WE NEED!