Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I considered a hero

Am I a hero in the community

• Yes

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I'm just wondering.
If I keep on making videos and posting them on here.

The only person repeatedly calling you a hero here is you.

modus_coperandi said:
The only person repeatedly calling you a hero here is you.

Cause on YouTube and discord I'm considered that.

No

I've yet to see a good interview from you
I want you to really get these girls to confess that they want Chad, in a calm and professional manner

catfishman23 said:

I also think you're pretty cool tbh, but hero is a strong word.

NekoStance said:
No

I want you to really get these girls to confess that they want Chad, in a calm and professional manner

Cause they won't admit it.

Your signature and this thread is leading me to think you are narcissistic.

Sparky said:
I just want to see him catfish a hot girl as I’m too high inhib to do it myself.

I know you said it’s hard to get them not to flake but I saw another guy here who was able to get an attractive girl to meet up with him and he made her wait hours.
I'm on the verge of doing it. Plus not many hot girls in my area

catfishman23 said:
I'm on the verge of doing it. Plus not many hot girls in my area

When you meet up with them, you should bring a camera to expose them as the sluts that they are.

Kointo said:
When you meet up with them, you should bring a camera to expose them as the sluts that they are.

I do. I make videos

catfishman23 said:
NekoStance said:
No
Cause they won't admit it.
I'm betting they would, if you came at them correctly

you come at them too aggressively and very autistically also, using forum slang they don't understand

Let's drink to our hero!
cheers.png

NekoStance said:
I'm betting they would, if you came at them correctly

you come at them too aggressively and very autistically also, using forum slang they don't understand

One girl admitted she was there for a good looking guy

Hero? No. Entertaining? Sure.

There are no heroes in this world.

Depends what's your kill count

existentialhack said:
There are no heroes in this world.
nice

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU[/video]
I can change your guys mind with just 1 song.

I haven't seen any of your videos, can you share them here?

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1. "Come back please"[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://v.redd.it/k86rzuo27usz[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]2. Guy catfishes another girl acts clueless[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://streamable.com/22bii[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3. New catfish video:guy calls girl average and ugly[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://streamable.com/12pce[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]4. new catfishing video:blonde girl thug life[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://streamable.com/jimpl[/font]

You're the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

one question I wanted to ask:

you like hold your camera phone in front of you? Like she doesn't know she's being recorded right? You do it casually so she doesn't notice

catfishman23 said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3. New catfish video:guy calls girl average and ugly[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://streamable.com/12pce[/font]

you see, she was actually pretty cool

she basically offered you date even though you weren't the Chad that was advertised

that's why catfishing bitches is actually now I believe a LEGIT way to meet sluts to smash

you gotta go ahead and meet them, and be confident, which Catfishman22 is I would say, unlike that other catfishing faggot on here

NekoStance said:

you like hold your camera phone in front of you? Like she doesn't know she's being recorded right? You do it casually so she doesn't notice

she basically offered you date even though you weren't the Chad that was advertised

that's why catfishing bitches is actually now I believe a LEGIT way to meet sluts to smash

you gotta go ahead and meet them, and be confident, which Catfishman22 is I would say, unlike that other catfishing faggot on here

Nah fuck that, she just wants a free meal then she'll stop talking to him forever.

It's a draw by now. Half hero, half man.

NekoStance said:

She was gonna give a pity date

jagged0 said:
Nah fuck that, she just wants a free meal then she'll stop talking to him forever.
catfishman23 said:
NekoStance said:

She was gonna give a pity date

yuh huh

I would have taken the pity date. If you like convert one of these catfishes into a sort of amicable date type thing yeh I would like it better, be more interested.

Also didn't answer my 1st question

You are considered a normie.

catfishman23 said:

No. Just no dude. 

You seem like a nice guy but no one on Discord considered you that let alone YouTube. Check the comments.

hERo is a strong word. It takes a lot more to earn that title.

NekoStance said:
yuh huh

I would have taken the pity date. If you like convert one of these catfishes into a sort of amicable date type thing yeh I would like it better, be more interested.

Also didn't answer my 1st question
I've been on pity dates before it's not a really good feeling

NegroKing said:
No. Just no dude. 

You seem like a nice guy but no one on Discord considered you that let alone YouTube. Check the comments.

How would you know newfag? u dont even come on incel discord

you should be catfishing actual stacies not average or below girls thats my only issue with ur catfishing

weservenomsg said:
you should be catfishing actual stacies not average or below girls thats my only issue with ur catfishing

It's kinda hard when they ask for Snapchat

Yeah your vids are pretty cool.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
How would you know newfag? u dont even come on incel discord

I left a little over a month ago Dylan.

Your videos give me life fuel. I just wish you would catfish more hot girls and make them drive really really far only to get turned down.

NegroKing said:
I left a little over a month ago Dylan.

who are you on discord then? you're full of shit because catfishman is a legend

BlackpilledTruecel said:
who are you on discord then? you're full of shit because catfishman is a legend

I told you already I'm not on there anymore. Many people thought that his videos were retarded and cringey. I only remember one person who liked them.

Are you the one that catfished the blonde roastie thinking you were chad and then she said you didn't get tinder matches because of your personality?

Or was that someone else?

For our purposes, this is the only interesting part: 

His only brush with law enforcement occurred in March 2016, when the FBI launched an investigation after being tipped off about some comments Atchison had written on an online gaming forum, in which he talked about what weapons might be used in a mass shooting. 'It was not a specific threat, it was not about Aztec, in particular,' FBI Special Agent Terry Wade noted. According to Wade, agents came by the family's home and 'extensively' interviewed the suspect and his parents. Atchison did not own any weapons other than an airsoft pellet gun and told the feds that he enjoyed 'trolling' online but had no plans to commit violence. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5160811/Man-21-named-gunman-shot-2-New-Mexico-school.html

NegroKing said:
I told you already I'm not on there anymore. Many people thought that his videos were retarded and cringey. I only remember one person who liked them.

if your name was negroking on discord you were never on there.

commander_zoidberg said:
Are you the one that catfished the blonde roastie thinking you were chad and then she said you didn't get tinder matches because of your personality?

Or was that someone else?

yep lmao. "NO ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS"

BlackpilledTruecel said:
if your name was negroking on discord you were never on there.

yep lmao. "NO ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS"

I was Yusha

What;s your youtube?

BlackpilledTruecel said:
You're not even an incel iirc

How?

I heard you weren't incel. Someone said you were a slayer.