Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am i balding or not

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
when i take a shower and my hair is clean i can't see bald spots, i mean, i see just my crown but when my hair is greasy i can see a big bald spot in my crown.. thinning

How's your hairline looking?

Just take more showers then, brah

Just like everything else in life, OP - if you have to ask the question, then the answer is probably 'yes.'

CopingGymcel said:
How's your hairline looking?

Shia-LaBeouf-with-a-Man-Bun.jpg

How old are you? hairlines naturally recede when you reach adulthood.

but if by crown you mean like the top of your head, its all over my guy. male baldness can either start from the top or from the hairline. probably fucked.

torujo said:

Then you're balding, yes. That doesn't mean that it will recede further now, though. For a lot of people it just recedes a little and then doesn't continue until they're in their 40s or late 30s. But since you're an incel, I am going to assume that it's the aggressive kind and you'll lose your hair in 10 years unless you get on finasteride.

you go through your hair with your hand and more than 5 hairs drop, its not normal

if you see bald spots its not normal either

and like in anything dynamics can tell the truth, compare old and new pictures to determine the verdict

dr-problematic said:
you go through your hair with your hand and more than 5 hairs drop, its not normal

That depends if he combs his hair regularly or not. If he doesn't, then there are bound to fall out more than 5 hairs. We lose around 100-125 hairs per day, so some of those are bound to be stuck in your hair.

When your hair is just thinning moderately, it can also be because you are stressed, have a bad nutrition, or other things. If you are getting better it will regrow in that case. Gotta keep watching what happens