Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I autistic?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Just wondering for people that know me and read some of my past posts, do you guys think I'm clinically autistic and could get diagnosed? Also on what scale 1-10? Im just curious to see what others think.

dont think so

Never bothered to pay attention.

most people don't seem to think I'm autistic through online interaction, but the team of psychologists that diagnosed me clearly beg to differ. How people behave online only tells a fifth of the story of what they're like irl

Idk you tbh :feelsbadman: can we be friends?

Idk man, i suck at detecting autism. My friend(i know him for 13 years) has aspergers but i just found that out. I tought he was nt.

Idk man, i suck at detecting autism. My friend(i know him for 13 years) has aspergers but i just found that out. I tought he was nt.
I think you both share that in common tbh..

You never struck me as autistic or non-NT. You can't usually detect stuff like that online though, it depends on how other perceive you irl

I know I’m NT af

First thing I'll do is buy you a new basket basket without holes bro.

I wouldn't be surprised if I found out I was

You can't tell through the internet usually

Unless you talk like board gaming from reddit we can't tell if you are NT or autistic