Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I an incel?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/lonely/comments/163xbxo/am_i_an_incel/

I’m a 25 m who doesn’t have sex, not because I don’t want to but because no women want to have sex with me. By definition this would make me an incel but I don’t feel angry or hate women because of that which is usually the case with incels. I’m just miserable and hate myself for it.

No sweaty you're just a virgin but not an inkwell :foidSoy::soy:

Let's see his face and stats then we'll see if he truly is an incel or a latebloomer

"It's all good as long as any negative emotions are only directed inward and towards yourself. Just never blame us for anything. It's all your fault anyways."

Limitless compassion.

That man is just one :blackpill: crash course away from changing his perspective. And yet, most in his position will never take that step ~~ because humans are evolved to survive within their own tribe not fight against it.

Yes, yes you are sir :incel:

"It's all good as long as any negative emotions are only directed inward and towards yourself. Just never blame us for anything. It's all your fault anyways."

Limitless compassion.

That man is just one :blackpill: crash course away from changing his perspective. And yet, most in his position will never take that step ~~ because humans are evolved to survive within their own tribe not fight against it.
The natural conclusion of the bluepill is self-loathing and suicide.

I guess he should work harder then if he blames himself, lazy piece of shit put in more work until your are worn down to a nub for massa chad and stacey

"Am I a "Bad nigger" or a "Good nigger"?"