Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I an incel?

I won’t go for any woman. I won’t play these clown games women play. I have self respect and I pursue other goals in life beyond a wet hole.
Same. I’ve never said more than 10 words to a non-relative foid in my entire life but that’s because there were signs telling me it was over long ago. You just sound like someone that’s never even tried before though making you a volcel.

You’re an 8 out of 10 Latin lover archetypal Chad masquerading as a trucel. :feelshehe:

Hell no you don’t belong here! :feelswhere:

Youve even got b the same fuckboi haircut as your fellow Colombia/Latino cel from this video below: :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/JEwuB5JGPFI

You should be up in the club pulling mad bitches and not rotting with us here!! :feelswhat:

The fuck is wrong with you and other LARPers that do this bro? :feelsugh:

Are we REALLY better company than some big tittied slut that wants you to snort coke off her tits and rail her all night long or what?

If you’re answer is yes I’m sure we’re all flattered but you’re out of your fuckin mind lad! :feelshaha:

Stacy probably rejected him when he was 7 and now he decided to come here thinking he’s an incel.

I won’t go for any woman. I won’t play these clown games women play. I have self respect and I pursue other goals in life beyond a wet hole.
Women

I simply stated the obvious as you are a low IQ sperg like majority of the forum.
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.
Bleh

Jesus Christ, this forum never has a peaceful day

Same. I’ve never said more than 10 words to a non-relative foid in my entire life but that’s because there were signs telling me it was over long ago.
It was over since the moment I was conceived. Inceldom is destiny and only occurs to a small number of men. I happened to be one of those men.
You just sound like someone that’s never even tried before though making you a volcel.
Nope. If I was an average looking white guy sure but I’m not. Women are not attracted to me and that’s that. It’s very simple and there’s nothing more to it.
Is that supposed to be some of depiction of the situation Im in? Sure be upset a whore didn’t like your dumb ass meanwhile I don’t care. Getting upset over such trivial matters is female tier emotional stability. It doesn’t affect me. Sure not having enough friends during teen years has negatively affected me but oh well.
Behavior:
View attachment 703292
You are the one who’s harassing me by making daily threads about me. @Fat Link certainly OP needs a time out to cool down a bit. He’s constantly been making threads about me and making false accusations, posts old pics of me, and he himself is a Latin pretty boy mogger. Come on bro a warning is needed at the very least.

It was over since the moment I was conceived. Inceldom is destiny and only occurs to a small number of men. I happened to be one of those men.

Nope. If I was an average looking white guy sure but I’m not. Women are not attracted to me and that’s that. It’s very simple and there’s nothing more to it.

Is that supposed to be some of depiction of the situation Im in? Sure be upset a whore didn’t like your dumb ass meanwhile I don’t care. Getting upset over such trivial matters is female tier emotional stability. It doesn’t affect me. Sure not having enough friends during teen years has negatively affected me but oh well.

You are the one who’s harassing me by making daily threads about me. @Fat Link certainly OP needs a time out to cool down a bit. He’s constantly been making threads about me and making false accusations, posts old pics of me, and he himself is a Latin pretty boy mogger. Come on bro a warning is needed at the very least.
If you voluntarily switch back to the groundhog icon for two weeks I will ban him for that exact time period for making you suffer. :feelskek:

However if you’re committed to maintaining icon autonomy I’ll let you choose a lesser punishment for him now which will be either a 1 day or 4 day ban? :feelshehe:

If you voluntarily switch back to th groundhog icon for two weeks I will ban him for that exact time period for making you suffer. :feelskek:
Lol. I’ve only had my autonomy a couple days. Think it’s too soon to let go tbh :feelscry:
However if you’re committed to maintaining icon autonomy I’ll let you choose a lesser punishment for him now which will be either a 1 day or 4 day ban? :feelshehe:
One day might not be enough as it’d be only a small break for him in the endless harassment. I’m leaning towards 4 :feelshehe:

Sure be upset a whore didn’t like your dumb ass meanwhile I don’t care. Getting upset over such trivial matters is female tier emotional stability.
Behavior:
Bleh

he himself is a Latin pretty boy mogger.
c600ca9b-5502-4c72-9210-9d0bc89c7af0-jpeg.702854

screenshot-257-png.699108
screenshot-261-png.699110
screenshot-259-png.699109

Behavior:
View attachment 703293

Seems my bro @based_meme was on some heavier shit than all of us here combined because if the pic you showed tonight is really you, it reveals a solid Latin lover tier Chad archetype with the strong Chad archetypal features such as:

-Hunter eyes
-Square jaw
-Movie star tier Antonio Banderas replica/look alike nose
-Fuckboi Latino pop star haircut no zoomer thot can resist

Etc, etc.

Behavior:
View attachment 703293

You are the good looking fakecel not me. And you’re harassing a truecel like me.
Seems my bro @based_meme was on some heavier shit than all of us here combined because if the pic you showed tonight is really you, it reveals a solid Latin lover tier Chad archetype with the strong Chad archetypal features such as:

-Hunter eyes
-Square jaw

Etc, etc.
Honestly brocel OP needs to cool down a bit as he’s been riled up over nothing recently. I have done nothing to him yet he’s making posts defaming me and spreading lies. He’s the things he accused me of. A short break is much needed.

You are the good looking fakecel not me. And you’re harassing a truecel like me.

Honestly brocel OP needs to cool down a bit as he’s been riled up over nothing recently. I have done nothing to him yet he’s making posts defaming me and spreading lies. He’s the things he accused me of. A short break is much needed.
Well I just gave him a 4 day vacation for you so early Happy Easter for you I guess? Heh heh. :feelsPop:

The picture is of @iamsubhuman the thread OP Mr. Duncecel. :feelsseriously:
Wait, do you dedsrsly think the pictures in this thread are of him? :ping:

Last edited:
Outcome concluded, have a nice evening everyone

He looks pretty decent/ok

If he doesn't have a cucked height he's a normie.

Insane how my first impression of this gut was that he was one of the few truecells here

-Hunter eyes
-Square jaw

Etc, etc.
I saw the pic he posted on his thread almost a year ago which got deleted. I haven't seen the new one you're all talking about.

Meanwhile, Moeggels is still around. KEK

Peak clown world at incels.is.

I mean if people want to masturbate to me this much I can post how I look like now since I have improved and look better. I’m sure you guys would love that.
you are absolutely a fakecel fag

JFL fakecel.is . So that picture belongs to a brocel here ? If so , is that brocel still on this forum ?
If this is legit , cucked af letting this pass.
KEK .
Why do I see brocels who are truecel being banned just for ranting when there’s actual fakecels here ?
Is this forum run by normies , that’s why? :feelswhat:
Fuck sake . What’s the point of debating , fuck. You guys don’t even debate and insta ban someone you find annoying when y’all will defend some fucking normie tier looking that mogs the living shit out of so many here . Fuck sake , why even bother discussing . Fakecels protecting fakecels , that’s what it is . SMH . :feelswhat: :reeeeee:
I have seen pictures of many of the mods and they are all normie tier or good looking.

Groundhogs me.

So wait did OP get banned for this while the fakecel he exposed is being protected by the mods:feelswhat:

So wait did OP get banned for this while the fakecel he exposed is being protected by the mods:feelswhat:
Yep. The stupid babycel fakecel nigger @Broly is protected by the squad of nigger mods.

Just another day at fakecels.is

If you have to question it you are an incel for sure

OP has done it multiple times. Shouldn’t he be warned? I mean this rule was brought underneath Fat Link’s moderation and hasn’t been done away with, at least to my knowledge.
OP is doing what the moderation team IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.
Busting fakecels and keeping the community clean is the moderators' job, but instead of banning obvious goodlooking + young FAKECELS, they punish the users who expose them.
Pathetic.
Neck yourself Broly, I know you'll someday get a girl and I pray that you both will die in a car crash. Fucking fakecel larper.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, this forum never has a peaceful day
Because the moderators are completely incompetent.
Fakecels like this Broly or the moeggels guy are roaming this forum freely which OF COURSE upsets alot of the real incels here.

eyes are buggy when you're squintmaxxing. Nose kinda piggy. But not incel obviously. ĜȚFØ

Because the moderators are completely incompetent.
I could program a bot that can moderate better:

if pictures of a user are leaked + confirmed and he is good-looking: BAN.
if a user tells us about how he's getting female attention: BAN.

It's not rocket science, but for some reason moderators make up excuses to protect ovbious LARPS as long as they're bringing traffic to the site.

eyes are buggy when you're NOT squintmaxxing. :feelsrope:
eyes are buggy when you're squintmaxxing. Nose kinda piggy. But not incel obviously. ĜȚFØ

forum's fucking garbage, so many randoms and they're all teenagers

Fakecel scum. Have some dignity and leave on your own. You don't belong here.