Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I Alone In Being Child Free Lifestyle Aside From Sex?

AlmostHadItAll

AlmostHadItAll

Greycel
Are other incels into being child free like me as well?

I edited the title for you all to get a real discussion lol. Aside from sex. I mean I don't even want step kids so at my age makes dating impossible
Yes I also don't want kids but I am still 23 so that outlook may change in the future, but if I'm certain of something is that I don't want to raise step kids, fuck that.

You say that like you have a choice:feelskek:

I like the freedom, but I know when I hit my 30s I'll be yearning for kids :feelsbadman:
Thank you for your reply. I'm 32 now and while I know I don't want my own kids, dating is impossible because everyone my age had them. I haven't had sex because I refuse to pay for womens mistakes in life lol
You say that like you have a choice:feelskek:
Good point. I'm not getting any action for sure and it's been well over 13 years since.

No I want to reproduce before I die.

Agreed, I don't want children even if by some miracle I got a gf. I'm a mentally ill lazy piece of shit. They're a massive time and energy hog.