Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i actually incel?

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I had a little white girl as a gf when i was in 2nd grade, i broke up with her because girls all had cooties.I still think about her to this day.I remember having a class photo with her included and she was actually really pretty and had brunette hair. she probably grew to be an attractive woman too.Really sad, I wonder how long i could have made that go on , if i wasn't a dumbass of an 8 year old and had the mind of 26 year old that i do now.Maybe she'd fill that childhood friend trope you see in every anime.I know i said cooties as a joke but it's true I broke up with her eventually since I found girls to be gross at the time and wanted to play with the boys nohomo.

I had a little white girl as a gf when i was in 2nd grade, i broke up with her because girls all had cooties.I still think about her to this day.I remember having a class photo with her included and she was actually really pretty and had brunette hair. she probably grew to be an attractive woman too.Really sad, I wonder how long i could have made that go on , if i wasn't a dumbass of an 8 year old and had the mind of 26 year old that i do now.Maybe she'd fill that childhood friend trope you see in every anime.I know i said cooties as a joke but it's true I broke up with her eventually since I found girls to be gross at the time and wanted to play with the boys nohomo.
Wtf Kya you piece of shit

@Rapist why did you post this from your alt? :feelsseriously:

Just be curry strikes again

"Am i a truecel Saar"

I had a little white girl as a gf when i was in 2nd grade, i broke up with her because girls all had cooties.
incels repeal women irl, kindly fuck off and kys, curry nigger faggot.

kys

you're a fakecel obviously

but tbh this GrAY is an obvious LARPer so he probably made this up

@Fat Link bro ban this chad

added to megathread

If you are not having sex but want to = incel.

Maybe you were a chad growing up but then as a teen something went wrong in your skeletal development and fucked you up. So I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but you better not let me down :feelsjuice:

Experienced teen love, brutally mogged

you are just an fucktard, nothing less nothing more, just kys or delete urself, bye

Maybe you were a chad growing up but then as a teen something went wrong in your skeletal development and fucked you up. So I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but you better not let me down :feelsjuice:
Yeah i was actually a good looking cute kid, when i graduated as valedictorian from elementary school the milf principal even gave me a kiss on the cheek in front of the whole auditorium after my valedictorian speech.Everything just went downhill afterwards.I reached my peak in elementary.