Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a Sperg?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I hate looking into peoples' eyes. It makes me uncomfortable, as if I am invading their privacy. If I am forced to do something that I have no personal passion investment in, like for school, I feel a compulsion to finish each individual thing completely before moving on to the next. I seldom speak to anyone. I have only felt a personal connection with a single digit number of people. I form crushes on girls who so much as talk(ed) to me, which are by no means numerous. I despise airheads and degenerates, they are not even human-seeming, just robots. I am occasionally beset by intense feelings of nostalgia for childhood. I do not move my face much due to emotion. I do not exhibit any ill effects from visual observation of flickering. I enjoy tinkering, science, and (realistic) art. People tell me that I look young if I shave and old if I grow a beard. Animals typically like me. I do not feel as old as I am.

Last edited:
those are all incel traits tbh

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo pepowwowowowowowowow lick my penzi

You're pretty much [scarily] exactly like me, and I've actually been diagnosed with Aspergers. Welcome to the club.

I hate looking into people's eyes.

I have only felt a personal connection with a single digit number of people

I do not move my face much due to emotion.

I enjoy tinkering, science, and (realistic) art.

People tell me that I look young

Probably, yes. Everything you said and their intersection (I like science + I don't connect with much people => higher IQ) is an Asperger traits