Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a Sigma

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Since I don't have any friends, I went to the cinema alone the other day to watch a movie, despite my social anxiety. I stood for 20 minutes in a queue full of couples who looked at me funny, because I was standing there completely alone.

In addition, the other day I was dining in a crowded Italian restaurant while all the families and couples were sitting together at the table. I was sitting alone in the corner of the crowded restaurant eating and noticed how everyone was watching me.

i'm trying more and more challenges now, to do things alone, even though everyone is looking at me.

is this a good path to the sigma?

No u are a autistic truecel permavirgin social outcast

Sigma fucking balls. You are a fucking loser.

Sigma males have the ability to socialize but choose not to.
You don't have that ability.
You aren't and probably never will be a sigma male.

Sigma male is basically just copium for anti social losers who think that being alone equals being a sigma male, they don't understand ...

Sigma males have the ability to socialize but choose not to.
You don't have that ability.
You aren't and probably never will be a sigma male.

Sigma male is basically just copium for anti social losers who think that being alone equals being a sigma male, they don't understand ...
I think ur right

Since I don't have any friends, I went to the cinema alone the other day to watch a movie, despite my social anxiety. I stood for 20 minutes in a queue full of couples who looked at me funny, because I was standing there completely alone.

In addition, the other day I was dining in a crowded Italian restaurant while all the families and couples were sitting together at the table. I was sitting alone in the corner of the crowded restaurant eating and noticed how everyone was watching me.

i'm trying more and more challenges now, to do things alone, even though everyone is looking at me.

is this a good path to the sigma?
No.

Kill yourself gloriously if you find yourself that bent out of shape in these situations. Bring like 5-10 guns and a few grenades

I am Sigma af

Watever , do you.