Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I A Real Incel If I Had Girls Attracted To Me In HS?

Yeah I know he is far from being actually ugly, I have seen him, he is an Orb-lite.
Yh if he had a compact midface he would definitely be a chadlite

Nee, omdat je knapper dan mij bent haha ik word kk hard gemogt door je.

Je laat me blozen KEK. Je bent niet toevallig een hot grill die LARPt op een incel forum kek?

Je laat me blozen KEK. Je bent niet toevallig een hot grill die LARPt op een incel forum kek?
Nee, ik ben een kk lelijke mannelijke buitenlander haha. KEK.

@mods Can we actually start a fakecel ban wave? This is getting out of control.

Depends, i got iois in highschool but once they realized i was an aspie they lost interest

First of all, I'm not here to brag I'm just trying to know where I stand. I had at least 2 girls I know for a fact had a crush on me that went to my HS and also another one that I was talking to online. I did not pursue any of these girls but nonetheless I definitely could have dated at least one of them if I wanted to. This was around 8-9 years ago in a time before Tinder and Instagram. Since then I have had absolutely no interest from women and my looks have also declined. Are there any other incels here who could have dated at one point but now are living completely incel? Is there any hope for me or have I missed the boat completely?

yes, it was almost a decade ago