Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I a "leader" of this "cult"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
I like you dude, youre alright :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:(no homo)

Of course

Every choice I would make would be beyond me/desires and best applied for the best possible piece that I command.
idk, maybe

incels aren't even a movement, we're just a bunch of shitposters

Speak for yourself
Only the neets and failed normies
@Animecel2D @Yerberito are you guys neets?

I am sorta a neet i guess i mean right now I'm on summer break from college

@Animecel2D @Yerberito are you guys neets?

I am sorta a neet i guess i mean right now I'm on summer break from college
Yeah I’m a neet tbh. I don’t think Yerberito is though, I think I remember him posting that he wished he was a neet or something along those lines.

Yeah I’m a neet tbh. I don’t think Yerberito is though, I think I remember him posting that he wished he was a neet or something along those lines.
based. did you inherit a lot of money?

yeah kind of I guess, but it can go quickly if your not frugal with it. And I’m not getting anything else except for neetbux.
well you're getting neetbux at least

Yeah I have that going for me, the whole corona virus situation also gave me a boost to the payouts. Lucky for me.
what are some copes you have besides this forum?

what are some copes you have besides this forum?
Just vidya and anime I guess, though I have been spending a lot less time on them because of my addiction to the forum here. I also go out for a run almost daily because the endorphins and that are pretty nice.

Just vidya and anime I guess, though I have been spending a lot less time on them because of my addiction to the forum here. I also go out for a run almost daily because the endorphins and that are pretty nice.
nice. I need to get outside more tbh

these faggots talk like they're in a capeshit movie and they're taking down the evil organization that wants to destroy the earth or some shit JFL

these faggots talk like they're in a capeshit movie and they're taking down the evil organization that wants to destroy the earth or some shit JFL
The irony in them literally rotting away

All hail Yugio-cel.

fuck knows I thought my right hand was my leader but looks like I am wrong.

You get featured the most from what I’ve seen.

You are not? Then why did I sacrifice a cup of my blood to your avi?

Basically if they had to describe what an incel was like online, they’d point to you as the “ideal” candidate.
yeah because I speak the truth

You are based tbh

My reaction reading those posts

23682.jpg