Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a fakecel or incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 44873
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44873

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
I'm a single man in his 20s and haven't been in a relationship or married. I had at least 28 bodycount in my7 lifetime, mostly with prostitutes and still have difficulty looking for a gf/wife. I occasionally hookup some girls in the nightclub/bar while I'm off duty with uber driving on a Saturday night.
Positive traits that I got is: 6'6 and medium build, 7 inch snake machine, have steady employment, nice ass and soft skin, and look like a normie. And a lot of woman I slept with always compliment me "how big my ass is" or "how soft my skin is".
The Challenges I have is: social awkwardness, lack experience in the nightclub scene and confidence.
Does sleeping with hookers would make you an incel?
I feel like I been blackpilled or something... :blackpill:

Last edited:
I feel like you're fakecel or something, you good get off from here and go to normie land again. You're just normal

I'm a single man in his 20s and haven't been in a relationship or married. I had at least 28 bodycount in my7 lifetime, mostly with prostitutes and still have difficulty looking for a gf/wife. I occasionally hookup some girls in the nightclub/bar while I'm off duty with uber driving on a Saturday night.
Positive traits that I got is: 6'6 and medium build, have steady employment, nice ass and soft skin, and look like a normie. And a lot of woman I slept with always compliment me "how big my ass is" or "how soft my skin is".
The Challenges I have is: social awkwardness, lack experience in the nightclub scene and confidence.
You got: 6'6 height + Non NT + Non extrovert + Fakecel + Normie facially
You belong to the looksmax.org

sexhaving 6'6 normscum

Positive traits that I got is: 6'6 and medium build, have steady employment, nice ass and soft skin, and look like a normie. And a lot of woman I slept with always compliment me "how big my ass is" or "how soft my skin is".

@SlayerSlayer
@Komesarj

Fakecel cuck kys

Ban this fakecel mods :feelswhat:

Positive traits that I got is: 6'6 and medium build, 7 inch snake machine, have steady employment, nice ass and soft skin, and look like a normie. And a lot of woman I slept with always compliment me "how big my ass is" or "how soft my skin is".
Giga fakecel
@proudweeb

You made an account just to flex on incels :horror: theres a special place for you in hell

Last edited:
Nigga get the fuck outta here.

This is the kinda shit you get on a forum that doesn't enforce a "serious forum culture". People wouldn't even bother showing up to make threads like this if the forum took itself seriously, and was known to gate keep based on strict core values.

You motherfucker. Im glad that you are banned

This is the kinda shit you get on a forum that doesn't enforce a "serious forum culture". People wouldn't even bother showing up to make threads like this if the forum took itself seriously, and was known to gate keep based on strict core values.
It's a bait thread

It's a bait thread
How does your response take away from my point?, if anything it only adds to it.

Do you think you'd go to a vegan forum and see "bait threads" of people talking about being a "vegan that eats meat" or something?

No, because people know that vegans take their "world view" seriously and it's a waste of time to go into these places to troll, because there's strict gate keeping and you won't last long with the slightest offense.

But over here the we've muddied the waters so much that we have open trolls and larps that are well known but the mods don't ban them because they always walk near the edge of "going too far". People shouldn't be able to come to any forum and play these kinds of games, but we don't even have a "baseline" so they come and "test the waters" and see how far they can go before being banned.

"I'm 6'6, women compliment me, I already fucked non-prostitutes but I can't find a gf, am I incel?"
No you're just a chad who can't have a serious relationship

GTFO of my forum chad scum

How does your response take away from my point?, if anything it only adds to it.

Do you think you'd go to a vegan forum and see "bait threads" of people talking about being a "vegan that eats meat" or something?

No, because people know that vegans take their "world view" seriously and it's a waste of time to go into these places to troll, because there's strict gate keeping and you won't last long with the slightest offense.

But over here the we've muddied the waters so much that we have open trolls and larps that are well known but the mods don't ban them because they always walk near the edge of "going too far". People shouldn't be able to come to any forum and play these kinds of games, but we don't even have a "baseline" so they come and "test the waters" and see how far they can go before being banned.
Maybe because I've browsed 4chan for far too long, but bait posts are incredibly common there. He had about 6 posts so I don't think the mods did that bad of a job. But yeah I agree that shitposting and trolling should be double downed upon

Another fakecels bites the dust.

Why would this :chad: even make an account and post here ?

he's socialy awkward, lacks experience in the nightclub scene and lacks confidence,
yet still has no problem hooking up with women at nightclubs,
because he's 6'6,
height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>