Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I a fakecel if my foid classmate smiles at me and even turns around to look at me?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Today I happened to see one of my foid classmates on streets. I actually liked her back then but had forgot her nowadays, but today I happened to see her. She was with her tallfag bf. When she saw me, she completely ignored him and constantly looked into my eyes and smiled; she even turned around to see me and smiled again.
Her facial expressions were something like this when she saw me—

What does it mean?

Today I happened to see one of my foid classmates on streets. I actually liked her back then but had forgot her nowadays, but today I happened to see her. She was with her tallfag bf. When she saw me, she completely ignored him and constantly looked into my eyes and smiled; she even turned around to see me and smiled again.
Her facial expressions were like this when she saw me—
View attachment 695424

What does it mean?
fuck you

View attachment 695424

What does it mean?
she wants your pp

does she say she want to fucks you and have you done anything sexual?

I think if I was tall enough, I would have a good sex life:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She wanted your dick boyo

No, you are coping, she was actually laughing at you, not with you

Overthinking normal interactions into something potentially romantic is the biggest truecel trait

fucking fakacels who come here to mock us and brag

If she's not trying to get in contact with you it means she doesn't care about you and was just laughing at you
Otherwise she may see you as a sexually attractive individual

JUST BE JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE FUCKING CURRY

JFFFFFFLLLLLLL @ YOU IF YOUR STILL SO UTTERLY BRAINDEAD RETARDED YOU STILL THINK CURRIES ARE INCEL IN 2023

IT IS OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARE NOT CURRY

You already know the answer humble bragger fuck you

probably just being nice

View attachment 695424

What does it mean?
She literally has a bf, it doesnt mean anything

She was terrified of u as u are a psycho and if she didn't smile u would have shiv her

Maybe you had your chance and it just flew away. Luck is definitely not with you on this one, and neither is it with me.

The guy that dared her knows that you're on this site from the time you logged in from your phone, at this moment, he is laughing at you.

just be curry

I get banned for a day for "humble bragging" because I said I face-mogged some ugly truecel but this is completely ignored by the mods :feelskek:
its cos you were a greycel probably

Fuck curries, bunch of fakecel morherfucking fags

I've never had that before. Brutal to think about. Pretty fakecel :feelshehe:

JUST BE JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE FUCKING CURRY

JFFFFFFLLLLLLL @ YOU IF YOUR STILL SO UTTERLY BRAINDEAD RETARDED YOU STILL THINK CURRIES ARE INCEL IN 2023

IT IS OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARE NOT CURRY

stacies do kind gestures a lot. some are nice enough to do it, but if shes with a chad boyfriend she obviously isn't attracted to you but is just treating you like a dog. you smile at dogs all the time, doesn't mean you wanna fuck it

stacies do kind gestures a lot. some are nice enough to do it, but if shes with a chad boyfriend she obviously isn't attracted to you but is just treating you like a dog. you smile at dogs all the time, doesn't mean you wanna fuck it
Pretty much. Was about to call OP a fakecel for shits and giggles but all of this really means nothing. Stacies like treating socially retarded incels like pets.

She isn't stacy, but slightly above-average in looks. I face mog her bf; he's just tall.

Shouldn't ask that in here. No one will give you dating advice or any of the sort. In any way, chances are she was being polite and nothing more.

Tallfag daters don't just switch to 5'5 midgets so I don't get what the slut is pulling in this case.

I face mog her bf; he's just tall.
Might be fakecel then ngl.

Some foids are mentally ill and are fine with guys only being attractive in one category. She can fuck her BF when wants tall and some other dude when she wants something else.

Last edited:
It means it's over. I have women doing that to me all the time

That's a fucking ioi you fakecel retard.