Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I a fakecel if I never asked a foid out

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Basically I have never asked out a foid out ever once in my lifetime, yet I still consider myself a trucel. There are many reasons for me never asking a toilet out such as my social anxiety, fear of toilets making fun of me if a ever asked them out, and me potentially being labeled as a creep if I asked a toilet out. I’m not even that bad looking and I’m 6’0 feet and not sure if this makes me a volcel or not

Yes you have to atleast try it irl

I smell a fakecel..

Read the rules before you post

fakecel inceldian

No

I’m not even that bad looking
But you are a fakecel for this

> never approached
> not bad looking
> 6'0

Unless you're the biggest autist ever you're almost certainly volcel.

I’m 6’0 feet
Imagine being a pussy despite being a 6'0 feet tallfag. If I was that tall, I wouldn't be here for sure you retards:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Read the rules before you post
New Rules & FAQ
MEMBERSHIP
  • Fakecel (Allowed):
    • A man who can't desire a romantic relationship but is able to enter one because of autismpill, racepill (in ethnic country), etc before even trying to approach

Depends on age and what you look like. If you are still a teen it’s highly likely you are fakecel, if you are 30 or more it’s probably over for you.

if u look in the mirror and ur ugly ur not a fakecel

if not ugly + 6 ft then you are a fucking fakecel GrAYnigger. Unless you have multiple mental issues.

Basically I have never asked out a foid out ever once in my lifetime, yet I still consider myself a trucel. There are many reasons for me never asking a toilet out such as my social anxiety, fear of toilets making fun of me if a ever asked them out, and me potentially being labeled as a creep if I asked a toilet out. I’m not even that bad looking and I’m 6’0 feet and not sure if this makes me a volcel or not
Doesn't matter if ur curry bud

You have over a foot in height on this incel . So how can we both be the same ?

If you don't ask a girl out, you'll be incel for life. Not even normies can get girls to ask them out, its only for Chadlites and Chads.

I’ve never asked out a foid either, mostly they just keep their distance away from me to avoid contact.

Technically no, but you can't call yourself an incel unless you have been rejected.

Hence the in- in incel in- being involuntary, meaning your celibacy has been decided for you by others (women) but if you have not illicited this rejection, you have not triggered the involuntary requirement for incelibacy.

In my opinion no, if women never gave you any signs that they like you then you're not a fakecel. I know some guys think that to prove you're not a fakecel you need to approach women like you're a fucking stubborn door salesman but that shit is just cringy, unironically kind of creepy and completely pointless. Unless a woman expresses any kind of interest in you, whether its staring, smiling etc then don't even go talk to her, its pointless, and even those things don't mean that she necessarily likes you romantically.

Leave & be gone for good

In my opinion no, if women never gave you any signs that they like you then you're not a fakecel. I know some guys think that to prove you're not a fakecel you need to approach women like you're a fucking stubborn door salesman but that shit is just cringy, unironically kind of creepy and completely pointless. Unless a woman expresses any kind of interest in you, whether its staring, smiling etc then don't even go talk to her, its pointless, and even those things don't mean that she necessarily likes you romantically.
Makes sense

Even though I did take quite the brutal rejections, I don't think you have to ask them out to be considered incel, you just have to observe how they behave around you and how you are treated.
:yes: exactly

Nah you're probably a non-NT autist

I dont really think one should have to ask somone out to be considered a incel. Fakecells tend to have some pride complex to at least a small extent. Dont reccomend bragging about being 6 ft though.

Yes