Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a cuck for this?

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Whenever I see a couple that genuinely loves each other, I feel happy for them. Sure, it makes me upset to realize that I'll never have anything like they have, but I'd rather some people get to be happy than no one. It's heartwarming to see that there's some good left in the world even if it isn't for me. And monogamous couples aren't our enemy. Our enemies are sluts, whores, dykes, and chads who have their own harems. There's plenty to be angry about without being overcome by unnecessary jealousy. Am I a cuck?

Last edited:
No, you are not a cuck for that. Better to rescue every bit of happiness we can in this miserable life.

yes youre a cuck man

No, you're not. But to be fair, the sight of couples fills me with envious rage. I can't stand seeing couples in public. Especially interracial couples; those piss me off the most. I wish I could be happy for them tbh. To me all the normalfags are the same. Even that couple that seems happy will shame me for being a virgin or a NEET. They'll try to force me to drink the soy and be a member of society, and for that I hate them.

yeah if the guy is non chad and the foid is cute and presumably not attained second hand then that's a lifefuel story tbhtbh. what I hate is jews, sluts and chads who pump and dump

Whenever I see a couple that genuinely loves each other, I feel happy for them. Sure, it makes me upset to realize that I'll never have anything like they have, but I'd rather some people get to be happy than no one. It's heartwarming to see that there's some good left in the world even if it isn't for me. And monogamous couples aren't our enemy. Our enemies are sluts, whores, and chads who have their own harems. There's plenty to be angry about without being overcome by unnecessary jealousy. Am I a cuck?
No, sometimes I feel genuinely good for others too, but most often it's accompanied by a bitter taste of envy (and there is no denying it) - sometimes I even curse it, it feels like a knife blow in my chest everytime when I see couples because it symbolizes my own inadequacy and shows me something that I will most likely never have.

No
No, sometimes I feel genuinely good for others too, but most often it's accompanied by a bitter taste of envy (and there is no denying it) - sometimes I even curse it, it feels like a knife blow in my chest everytime when I see couples because it symbolizes my own inadequacy and shows me something that I will most likely never have.
Dude stop blaming yourself for your own “inadequacy”, it was never in your control to begin with. Best to detach yourself from this mindset, for your own mental health tbh

Whenever I see a couple that genuinely loves each other, I feel happy for them.
Yes.
Sure, it makes me upset to realize that I'll never have anything like they have,
Making you a bigger cuck,
but I'd rather some people get to be happy than no one.
Major cuck.
It's heartwarming to see that there's some good left in the world even if it isn't for me.
Major retarded cuck.
And monogamous couples aren't our enemy.
The bluepilled ones that say it's our personality and our views because they're married and if they can do it you can do it too in a monogamous relationship?
Major overflowingly retarded cuck.
Our enemies are sluts, whores, and chads who have their own harems.
So simps that allow those sluts and whores aren't our enemies while also attacking us and protecting those whores.
Major overflowingly retarded faggot cuck.
There's plenty to be angry about without being overcome by unnecessary jealousy. Am I a cuck?
Beyond a cuck.

Yes.

Major cuck.

Major retarded cuck.

The bluepilled ones that say it's our personality and our views because they're married and if they can do it you can do it too in a monogamous relationship?

So simps that allow those sluts and whores aren't our enemies while also attacking us and protecting those whores.

Beyond a cuck.
bro this forum is getting very cuck man

Yes.

Major cuck.

Major retarded cuck.

Beyond a cuck.
brutal tbh

i feel for the guy. if he's blackpilled he's not a cuck in my book (even though i definitely dont feel good for happy couples lol)

Whenever I see a couple that genuinely loves each other, I feel happy for them. Sure, it makes me upset to realize that I'll never have anything like they have, but I'd rather some people get to be happy than no one. It's heartwarming to see that there's some good left in the world even if it isn't for me. And monogamous couples aren't our enemy. Our enemies are sluts, whores, and chads who have their own harems. There's plenty to be angry about without being overcome by unnecessary jealousy. Am I a cuck?
No, you are not a cuck for that. Better to rescue every bit of happiness we can in this miserable life.
yes youre a cuck man
No, you're not. But to be fair, the sight of couples fills me with envious rage. I can't stand seeing couples in public. Especially interracial couples; those piss me off the most. I wish I could be happy for them tbh. To me all the normalfags are the same. Even that couple that seems happy will shame me for being a virgin or a NEET. They'll try to force me to drink the soy and be a member of society, and for that I hate them.
yeah if the guy is non chad and the foid is cute and presumably not attained second hand then that's a lifefuel story tbhtbh. what I hate is jews, sluts and chads who pump and dump
No

Dude stop blaming yourself for your own “inadequacy”, it was never in your control to begin with. Best to detach yourself from this mindset, for your own mental health tbh
Yes.

Major cuck.

Major retarded cuck.

Beyond a cuck.
@ OP

7OUR 007 Nice guys can't fuck NYG Smile Hairstyle Textile Standing Happy Plant Cool Street fashion Fun Thigh

At the end of the day, the woman only wants to be with him because he is attractive, and there is no way around it.
Females want monogamy for themselves if the dude is attractive.

At the end of the day, the woman only wants to be with him because he is attractive, and there is no way around it.
Females only value monogamy if the dude is attractive.
bro but the dude's a cuck ,can we agree with that

bro but the dude's a cuck ,can we agree with that
He's a cuck for feeling happy about others getting the love he can never have?
Well my parents are like that and I used to feel happy when I saw my parents smiling with one another or something.
As for other people, it seems like bluepill coping because if he sees that monogamous love can exist, then there is something worth fighting for even if the chances are incredibly low. I don't really see it as cucked, I see it as severe coping tbh.

Last edited:
I forget to include those in the list of enemies. They're just as bad as the whores themselves.
He's a cuck for feeling happy about others getting the love he can never have?
Well my parents are like that and I used to feel happy when I saw my parents smiling with one another or something.
As for other people, it seems like bluepill coping because if he sees that monogamous love can exist, then there is something worth fighting for even if the chances are incredibly low. I don't really see it as cucked, I see it as servere coping tbh.
True, it is a cope. Some copes aren't harmful though.

Man i was raised to treat everyone with respect no matter their gender, im usually considered a cuck here for that but i dont really care tbh