Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alzheimer's and Ageing

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
I feel like my memory and fluid intelligence is just going to shit. I can barely retain any new information. Literally just remembering a new word or something is so hard it takes so many repetitions to get it to stick and then I forget it the next day. Both my grandparents got Alzheimer's really bad so I know I likely have it in my genes.

I wasted my youth not learning useful skills and having good experiences. I missed out on so much

I feel terrified of getting like my grandparents; getting even older and not being able to look after myself. Forgetting who my family members are. Shitting myself and basically losing my soul. I am terrified and enraged by that.
Ageing is horrible.

Und gebe dir Gunshots mit der Gun, Schatz

How old are you, im in thirties and my mind already doesnt work good.

how old are you? if you are under 50, it's extremely unlikely to be alzheimer's.
depression can cause a lot of cognitive impairment.

how old are you? if you are under 50, it's extremely unlikely to be alzheimer's.
depression can cause a lot of cognitive impairment.
I am 26 years old. I know I don’t have Alzheimer’s yet. However I know I have cognitive decline.

How old are you, im in thirties and my mind already doesnt work good.
I have the same problem, i think it could be stress related.

I have the same problem, i think it could be stress related.
Its hard for me to focus and keep concentration, multitasking or working in loud environment become impossible for me. Also my memory is foggy, i used to remember faces and details for long time.