Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Always remember ...

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★
That the reason you're a lonely incel while others have sex is because of your genetics, nothing else. I realized this obvious mega blackpill while walking by myself today.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All those foids, even those that are homeless or getting bombed by Jews, would treat you like trash and not acknowledge your existence if they were in a better situation in life. All because of your genetics.:society::society:

This homeless wh0re asked for some cash from me and I honestly had this urge to beat the shit out of her. If she wasn't homeless she would treat me like shit and be disgusted by me.

Always remember this, it's not your fault, it's just your genetics.:yes:

It's all about luck

True but also...

Food Drink Water GIF

This homeless wh0re asked for some cash from me and I honestly had this urge to beat the shit out of her. If she wasn't homeless she would treat me like shit and be disgusted by me.
Lol

Drove my new foid coworker home this week, not even 5 minutes in conversation and she starts talking about how she likes the other dark triad coworker. Over

Genetics determine who you are and what type of life you will live sadly

I swear I just want to hurt people. I want to start gymcelling then pocket knife if things go sideways. This urges are going to get the better of me sooner or later.
(IN GAME)

It's my parents fault for reproducing.

Drove my new foid coworker home this week, not even 5 minutes in conversation and she starts talking about how she likes the other dark triad coworker. Over
You're cucked for giving a foid a lift. I don't even talk to these wh0res at my uni.

Cucked

ow, slipped due to wet floor

That the reason you're a lonely incel while others have sex is because of your genetics, nothing else. I realized this obvious mega blackpill while walking by myself today.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All those foids, even those that are homeless or getting bombed by Jews, would treat you like trash and not acknowledge your existence if they were in a better situation in life. All because of your genetics.:society::society:

You should’ve been smart about things and offered her a hamburger in exchange for a blowjob.

You should’ve been smart about things and offered her a hamburger in exchange for a blowjob.
Beating her up would feel better than the blow job tbh

Sad Arrested Development GIF
another day another water post by the grAYcel

Why is this marked NSFW.