Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Always one shitbag, mang…

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I just realized the gypsy scammer grooming process that might’ve been planting its seed at church during trapeza yesterday, mang

This swarthy-skinned manlet mf with the swarthy fat goblina looking wife and infant was trying to feel and single me out cuz im the newbie, quite possibly, mang:feelssus:

That chico approached me as I was standing alone in the dining area with questions, inquiring about if I was a devout Christian n shiet and general feelers, mang

He’d periodically chuckle in a way that seemed a lil off, and ive also nvr seen him or his wife without the soulless expression on their faces and dead eyes, mang:feelssus:

Anyway, he invited me to sit with his family if I wanted, which I initially didn’t because I’ve always been sitting at the inquirer/catechumen/new orthodox’s table where the priest sits at the head, mang

Yesterday, however, after the priest went over to the other priests and clergy to do a meeting, i spent a lil time with the gypsy fucks, mang.

Now, im starting to realize there’s probably a good reason why everyone else tends to maintain some distance from them n shiet, mang

Fortunately, a normal chico I previously chatted with who converted from roman Catholicism came over and joined me, along with the old lady who showed me the worship ropes, mang

They probably have my best interest in mind and were there to have my back against any potential gypsy bs, mang:owo:

Anyway, nvr again, mang, safety first n shiet.

I’m gonna stick to the normal & friendly looking chicos and chicas and build up my rapport and alliances with them to have safety in numbers to prevent gypsy tactics n shiet, mang :feelssus:

Last edited:
@Waco thank you for the gypsy talk earlier that gave me this lightbulb moment rn, mang:feelsYall: