Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Always keep your standards and if someone likes you without a display picture, its a TRAP!

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Incel friend of mine finally got a like on a dating app after 5 yrs and she messaged first. She turned out to be a land whale with fucken down syndrome. Its truly over. To make it even worse she said he is unable to sustain a conversation, despite the fact she never tried anything to keep it going, but mention several times to him the guy (CHAD) behind u is really handsome. Fuck I hate this world.

The downpill is not something many accept yet.

landwhales with down syndrom wont go lower than 5/10 and you better be rich

Yeah, I was looking for some action like year ago on some dating app, and received only 3 messages. All of them from prostitutes and two of them were, oh shit :feelskek:, financial mistresses who was wanted my money for nothing... After that I'm deleted every my profile everywhere.

Literal down syndrome? Are even extra chromosome retard women able to whore around in the year of our lord 2019?
watching the screen as the controller moves itself mode

Downs me.

2D8D2F0900000578-3278557-image-a-2_1445231820335.jpg

Yeah, I was looking for some action like year ago on some dating app, and received only 3 messages. All of them from prostitutes and two of them were, oh shit :feelskek:, financial mistresses who was wanted my money for nothing... After that I'm deleted every my profile everywhere.
Sorry I'm missed the point. thought it was about dating apps and fishing a desperate gouys for moneys.

Literal down syndrome? Are even extra chromosome retard women able to whore around in the year of our lord 2019?
watching the screen as the controller moves itself mode
watching a successful speedrun and getting praise as if it was you playing mode

I should reinstall tinder agian. :feelstrash:

Yes Literal down syndrome and landwhale. His a 6 Incel looking normie, just quite, but quite normal with a 150k salary. Obviously that is not good enough these days.

The standards they hold are ridiculously outrageous.

Meanwhile her looksmatch probably doesn't exist anymore