Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Always in thought

Do normies push the blackpill more than incels?

• Yes they fucking do.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No they do nothing to promote the blackpill.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A little bit of both.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Ever get told ya always look like ya thinking or sad about something by someone?

Are we supposed to be emotionless at the fact no one ever try to genuinely open up the conversation to us? Just our failed attempts throw back at us and these people see us every week and shut us out into isolation and question us, “What’s wrong with him?”

Ya black pill us more than we do ourselves everyday in multiple ways and deny us when we point out everything and use credited evidence were the bad guys because we’re trying to create a narrative that ya already created .Yet if someone commits suicide some of ya make it all about you and virtue signal talking about I hope they find peace. They wasn’t close to peace they found a fucked up conclusion.

I’m truly gaining a sense of apathy to block out things the last few weeks.

normies are too stupid for blackpill truths

Normies spit out Blackpills unconsciously

Normies spit out Blackpills unconsciously
/\ that!

Usually they don't give a shit about me.

The only time they pretend to care is for virtual signaling to "make themselves feel special" that they can "make a difference" but it's a scam.

Be careful about trusting normies with your feelings! They CAN AND WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU!