Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Always friendzoned

Incelcel

Incelcel

TFW no gf
I have gone out with only two girls, both friendzoned me.

I got my first date when I was 21 (lol). I made a move on her and she said "I only see you as a friend so let's keep it like that."

I got another date later on. I tried a different approach and took it slow. It didn't fucking go anywhere. She never liked me and she said it was "muh personality", "muh you are not crazy enough"., "muh no chemistry".

At best I get friendzoned. Usually, they are immidiately repulsed by me and shut me down before I ever get the chance to ask them out.

If you are black, women either fuck you or ignore you. There is no friendzone for niggas. She either takes your BBC or doesn't even bother with you. Ethnic subhumans like me, on the other hand, are either instantly rejected or friendzoned.

Ι remember a slut saying in one of these random people on the street interviews say "We put ugly men in the friendzone because we don't want them for boyfriends but only as friends.". Those words have forever been drilled in my virgin mind and they remind me that there is no hope.

Humble brag thread.

If you are black, women either fuck you or ignore you. There is no friendzone for niggas.

I guess you are speaking from experience....... oh wait, you aren't a black man are you lol

I guess I don't exist, nor do all my other black friends I know of, because were all black virgins that have been friendzoned multiple times. So try again with that BS.

Oh and you are adding shit to the criteria of friendzoned, most people I know of that are friendzoned NEVER GOT A DATE, so how the fuck can you now change the definition to suit you. Is it even really friendzoned when she gave you a chance and went out with you, or did you just fail to beat her "shit test" because you're such a weak willed coward.

If she even bothered to date you that was a sign she liked you idiot, I can't even get a date, I get literally friendzoned, she was expecting you to say you don't care you want to be more than friends (to see just how much you liked her), you failed a simple "shit test".

Last edited:
I'd rather just stay home and poke my nose all day than be friends with a chick.

Nice name btw op lol

I'd rather just stay home and poke my nose all day than be friends with a chick.

Nice name btw op lol
Being friendz with a girl is more emaculating than getting rejcted by them

Should I feel bad for you.

I guess you are speaking from experience....... oh wait, you aren't a black man are you lol

I guess I don't exist, nor do all my other black friends I know of, because were all black virgins that have been friendzoned multiple times. So try again with that BS.

Oh and you are adding shit to the criteria of friendzoned, most people I know of that are friendzoned NEVER GOT A DATE, so how the fuck can you now change the definition to suit you. Is it even really friendzoned when she gave you a chance and went out with you, or did you just fail to beat her "shit test" because you're such a weak willed coward.

If she even bothered to date you that was a sign she liked you idiot, I can't even get a date, I get literally friendzoned, she was expecting you to say you don't care you want to be more than friends (to see just how much you liked her), you failed a simple "shit test".

Basement dweeler bullshit right here. Girls do in fact go out with guys THEY ARE NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to. They want to spend their free time somehow and they are too exhausted/satisfied from fucking chad all week so they use subhumans for entetainment.

Basement dweeler bullshit right here. Girls do in fact go out with guys THEY ARE NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to.

Yes and those "outings" aren't referred to as dates retard, so the only thing you just proved is that you are mental coper who has assigned the term "date" to "platonic outings". Its common sense to only call something a date if it was implied that she had some romantic interest in you, not just "two friends going out". Don't blame me for being misled by your misuse of terminology.

So which is it:

Was it a MUTUALLY UNDERSTOOD intention by BOTH PARTICIPANTS (the female and you) that you were trying to "establish chemistry" (romantic interest)

OR

Was it just a platonic outing where you WERE HOPING you could establish romantic interest and then you got the friendzone responses

If it was the last one then: NEWS FLASH - THAT'S NOT A DATE!

Yes and those "outings" aren't referred to as dates retard, so the only thing you just proved is that you are mental coper who has assigned the term "date" to "platonic outings". Its common sense to only call something a date if it was implied that she had some romantic interest in you, not just "two friends going out". Don't blame me for being misled by your misuse of terminology.

So which is it:

Was it a MUTUALLY UNDERSTOOD intention by BOTH PARTICIPANTS (the female and you) that you were trying to "establish chemistry" (romantic interest)

OR

Was it just a platonic outing where you WERE HOPING you could establish romantic interest and then you got the friendzone responses

If it was the last one then: NEWS FLASH - THAT'S NOT A DATE!
Yes it was the second one. I didn't have another term for it so I called it a date.

I didn't have another term for it so I called it a date.

I think its more like you were coping and assigned that term to it in your head because it made you feel better about it, than merely just saying to yourself "were just two friends hanging out". Its not a date unless there's mutual interest.

I wish I could be friend zoned but girls are to repulsed by me to even consider me a friend.

I think its more like you were coping and assigned that term to it in your head because it made you feel better about it, than merely just saying to yourself "were just two friends hanging out". Its not a date unless there's mutual interest.
"Platonic outing" is not a commonly used term you fucking piece of shit. And if there was mutual interest I wouldn't be here to begin with.

"Platonic outing" is not a commonly used term you fucking piece of shit.

"hanging out" is a commonly used term, so why didn't you think of it that way?. Never heard any guy till this day refer to going out with a girl who shows no romantic interest in you as a "date". At least now you can stop coping.

And if there was mutual interest I wouldn't be here to begin with.
Exactly my point, it wasn't a date, if a guy could get a date then he likely would not even get friendzoned.

"hanging out" is a commonly used term, so why didn't you think of it that way?. Never heard any guy till this day refer to going out with a girl who shows no romantic interest in you as a "date". At least now you can stop coping.

Exactly my point, it wasn't a date, if a guy could get a date then he likely would not even get friendzoned.
Why would I be coping when I did not know these stupid specialized terms? And the third time I went out with the 2nd girl she called it a rendezvous

I’ve never touched a non-related female even for a handshake or something. You had meet ups at least, yeah, I realize that means fuck all to you but I’d feel 10% less depressed if that happened to me.

ive never even got as far a date lmao.

props to you for even getting a date.

I can somewhat relate. I sometimes get IOIs but i've never been on a date.

i get no iois i get played with and bullshitted no dates... / iois is a cope... you are attractive or average or ugly... / she will engage you if she is interested and make herself available

If you are black, women either fuck you or ignore you. There is no friendzone for niggas. She either takes your BBC or doesn't even bother with you. Ethnic subhumans like me, on the other hand, are either instantly rejected or friendzoned.

You are coping and wrong.

t. black

You are coping and wrong.

t. black

I have seen your pic in the ratings megathread. Just fucking lol at you being here tbh

You must be insanely autistic. Just go fuck stacy with your BBC dude, jesus christ.